Silver Moon

Silver's P.O.V

I paced around my bedroom attic. I finished my job at 2 in the morning. I couldn't take it anymore, I need to get out of this hell hole! I grabbed all my belongings and $750,000 dollars to support me. I stashed it all in the bag and ran down stairs. ' shift!' I shifted into a silver wolf, and grabbed my bag with my teeth. As I set off running into the forest.

Calvin's P.O.V

"she's gone! She's gone!" I heard footsteps pacing around my door. I got up and rubbed my eyes as I opened My bedroom door to reveal Eric. " who's gone?" I asked while stretching. " Silver Moon, the girl-" "what!! How!! When!! Why?!" I yelled " chill, it's not like we're going to miss that whore" said Eric calmly " what!! If she joins another pack the council will think we have done something horrible to her or our pack is weak!We will be one step down in the strongest pack list!" i yelled as I pinned him to the wall. "oh, s***, damn your right I'll send out a search team, she is weak she couldn't have passed out border since she is pretty slow" I loosened my grip on him "bring the f****** girl!" I snarled and walked into my room while slamming the door. 'see you you made her run away, I told you you were in for a surprise, plus there is no need to search for her she is long past the border she is stronger than you think' said my wolf ' you screwed up Calvin' said my wolf again 'shut up! I know! I know I screwed up! She will never come back to me!' I fell on my knees and cried silent tears knowing that one day if I ask to be taken back she will say those exact same words to me.

Silver's P.O.V

I ran, and ran for days only stoping to hunt and dodge attacks from other animals. I stopped by a lake and looked at my reflection. I had silver fur, and green eyes. I was beautiful.

'rouge turn back where you belong and tell us your name, why are you here!' I turned around to see a large black wolf with yellow eyes , who is the alpha by the looks,a red wolf with black eyes and grayish black wolf with green eyes but with yellow specks. 'I mean no harm, my name is Silver Moon, I come from the Dark eclipse pack, they used me as a slave, and my mate rejected me I couldn't take it anymore, I have no parents or siblings, please I come with no harm I am only 18 years old' I said through mind link. I don't want to die, I dont want to die, I laid down on my tummy and covered my eyes wig my paws. ' okay come with us to the house I will see if you can stay, but you better shift' I stood up on my four paws. 'shift' a whole gust of wind swirled around me, I felt myself being lifted into the air as I heard them suck in air. I looked down too still see my self floating with wind swirling around me, I was human but I had along one shoulder, knee length silver dress with silver heels. I touched the ground and I looked at them. They shifted too. " wholly f***! " They all said. I turned around and looked at my reflection in the water. My reddish- orange hair was in curls to the side, I had diamond studs, a small silver ring on my head with stones, a silver choker and my face was beautiful and flawless. I heard a sound that seemed like a choke and a gasp. I turned around again. I looked at the alpha he looked my age maybe a year older, the other two were certainly my age and they were grinning like idiots." ummmm? soo when am I going to the house?" "um yes follow us," they started walking and then the two who were my age stepped back and walked, soo when am I going to the house?" "um yes follow us," they started walking and then the two who were my age stepped back and walked beside me. I was 5.7 and with three inch heels I still was shorter than them. They both were around 6.2. " um so what's your pack name?" I asked and the boy with black eyes turned his head towards me "Dark sun" he said with a smile. "OMG! Dark sun! Like the fourth strongest pack in North America? Ooooh If I am excepted into the pack I am certainly going to make you guys the strongest pack, I can show you some tricks that I learned by myself" I said smiling "you know what you are just like my twin sister, I bet you guys are going to get along very well" I giggled as we walked up the steps of the house. The alpha turned around and gave both of the guys a death stare and the both fell a step behind me. What was his problem I thought. The alpha went inside and I sat on the steps as I fell asleep.