Silver Moon

~ Silver's P.O.V ~

I walked around the alpha's party serving drinks because I was the packs maid and servant. I walked over to the alpha. " w- would you like some drinks alpha?" he turned around and met my eyes as the world froze. His eyes were sparkling blue and his hair was raven black, it was messy but perfect. I had to resist my urge to run my hand through it. 'mate!' 'mate!' 'mate!' said my wolf as my eyes widened in joy. I leaned into him, but then the drinks slid of the tray and splashed onto him. I snapped back to the real world and saw that he was angry. " who the f****** hell do you think you are to spill the drinks on me!" " I- I am so sorry I- I just I- I am your mate! I-" I said while tears formed in my eyes " you- you aren't my mat- mate, your ugly and a servant, what is your name" he said while stumbling his words. " Silver Moon" I whispered but wolf ears can pick it up "honey booboo how can that slave be your mate! She is a bag! She has no worth come on let's go upstairs and get cleaned up" said Ashley the pack whore while stroking his arm and showing a pouty face. Anger boiled in me " how could you be so- so dirty! I am your mate! We have the connection! You cannot reject me!" " I am not your mate! And even if I were why would I except you! You are just some attention worthy whore and servant!" " how could you- you b*****d! You piece of s***! You rejected me! Watch it when you come back for me begging to be taken back remember this , I will never in my lifetime will except you!" I saw how calvin flinched when i said that but nobody noticed "throw her out of this pack! She has been a disgrace ever since her parents died!" yelled Ashley Calvin growled at her and Ashley took a step back"you don't rule around here! I make the decisions! Take S-S- Silver to sweep the training grounds and make her clean all the cars in the pack this instant!" three boys grabbed my arms and dragged me out side and put me on the training grounds to sweep.

[Calvin's P.O.V]

" w- would you like some drinks alpha?" sang a beautiful melodious voice. I turned around and I saw her, she had sparkling green eyes, red and orange hair, soft fragile features with kissable lips. 'mate!' 'mate!' 'mate!' chanted my wolf. She leaned in and then I felt a clatter of glass slamming Down on my thighs and a wave of alcohol. Anger boiled in me as I saw her , she was the maid, the servant of the pack, I cannot except her. " who the f****** hell do you think you are to spill the drinks on me!" I yelled it was a brand new shirt from A&F " I- I am so sorry I- I just I- I am your mate! I-" said the servant" you- you aren't my mat- mate, your ugly and a servant, what's your name" I said while stumbling my words " Silver Moon" she said in a tiny voice " honey booboo how can that slave be your mate! She is a bag! She has no worth come on let's go upstairs and get cleaned up" said Ashley, now when I look at her it is just disgusting, horrible, but I have to stick to her to make sure they won't believe Natalie is my mate. ' but she has strength that no one knows about, she is our mate except her' said my wolf 'shut up' I told it. "how could you be so- so dirty! I am your mate! We have the connection! You cannot reject me!" she yelled " I am not your mate! And even if I were why would I except you! You are just some attention worthy whore and servant!" I said

' no no except her she is our mate and future Luna' said my wolf ' I told you to shut up!' I told it. "how could you- you b*****d! You piece of s***! You rejected me! Watch it when you come back for me begging to be taken back remember this , I will never in my lifetime will except you!" she yelled and I flinched. "throw her out of this pack! She has been a disgrace ever since her parents died!" yelled Ashley beside me. And I growled, she dropped my arm and took a step back. "you don't rule around here! I make the decisions! Take S- S- Silver to sweep the training grounds and make her clean all the cars in the pack this instant!" Eric, John, and Mike took Natalie and dragged her out side. I had to resist the urge to rip off their arms for touching her." come on Calvin lets go upstairs and do something productive" purred Ashley. "yeah come on babe" I dragged he upstairs, I needed to put my mind off Natalie. 'look what you did, I bet you tomorrow you are in .for a surprise and you will bawl your eyes out when you find out' said my wolf ' I said shut up!' I yelled at it as I walked up the stairs.