Sudden Change

Arim was tiptoeing her way to the huge gate which was surrounded by those muscular tattooed males.

"You can do it Arim. You are not his captive or something so don't be afraid. You should just leave."she said to herself and went straight in the direction of the entrance.

"Open this gate right now. I need to leave."she said to one of the guards, authority laced in her voice.

"Sorry Mam but this gate can't be opened without young master's permission."replied the guard and then became stiff once again.

"Fuck you and your young master. I don't need his permission. Now open the gate."Arim said with an anger filled tone.

"This isn't possible mam."

"You...."she was about to curse more when someone cut her off.

"What is happening here?"a somewhat familiar tone could be heard.

Arim turned around as she realized the presence of the male behind her. She took few steps forward and stood straight in front of him.

"Listen Mr, I'm not one of these people of yours so I don't need your permission. Tell them to open this goddamn gate or else..."she stopped mid sentence when she realized they were standing too close to each other.

She took few steps back.

That was the first time she saw his face properly and it would have been a lie, if she said he wasn't handsome. He was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that black tuxedo. His hair tied in a half bun with a few strands spreading on the sides, was making him look more hot. Arim literally forgot to blink for a second.

"Or else..."his voice brought her back to her senses.

"O-or else."words were struck in her throat.

She looked here and there and sneakily took a long breath before turning to him once again.

"Mr you don't know me. Just because I agreed to come with you, doesn't mean you own me. If I want to leave, I'll leave and no one can stop me."she said and unconsciously released a sigh which she was holding for a long time.

"But you don't have passport. How are you going to leave for Australia?"he questioned.

"It's not your prob..."she stopped, realizing something, "wait how do you know I was leaving for Australia? I don't remember telling you anything about it."she asked, looking suspiciously in his eyes.

"I have my ways. And it's not important right now."

"I don't have time to argue with you. Just tell them to open this gate and let me go."Arim said.

"It's too late to leave alone and this area is not safe either."

"Why do you care?"

"It's because you are my guest and I don't want you to get harmed in any way."

"I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry about me and let me tell you one thing, I don't even trust you at this point."

"What did I even do?" He questioned with an unusual tone.

He was talking so softly and gently and it took Arim off guard.

"You even lied to me about your name what more can I expect?"

"You are taking everything in a wrong direction Arim. Actually, my real name is hyunjin but I'm not comfortable with people calling me that so I usually go by the name Sam."

His tone was filled with sadness which made Arim feel guilty but she didn't let her guards down.

"Ok, I trust you but still I'm not comfortable here and I need to leave."she was determined.

"Why are you so stubborn?"he whispered clenching his fist.

"You said anything?"Arim was sure she heard something.

"Look, you are my guest and it's my responsibility to take care of you as long as you are here. So, come with me and we can have dinner together. After that, you can take rest and then if you want you can leave anytime." His assuring tone was back.

"But..."

"No buts, come on you need to eat something."

"What about my passport?"

"Don't worry, I'll contact the embassy and your problem will get solved."he smiled.

HE SMILED. He fucking smiled. Arim was unable to trust her eyes. She stared at him for a second.

"Now come on." He said and began to drag her by gently grabbing her wrist.

Arim's eyes widened. She felt something weird. What was that feeling?

"What the hell is happening to me?"she said to herself, still getting dragged by him.

"Look, it's the kitchen."he said excitedly, still her wrist in his hold.

Arim came back to her senses and gently removed his hold from her wrist and took few steps back.

"It's so beautiful."she said, looking here and there nervously.

"You liked my place right?"

"Y-yeah I did."she lied.

Both of them sat down on the huge dinning table.

Hyunjin clapped his hands and some maids came out of the kitchen, holding trays in their hands.

They sat the entire table in just a few seconds. Every kind of delicious food was there. Arim hadn't eaten anything since morning so she was getting really hungry at the sight in front of her.

"Dig in."hyunjin said and Arim followed.

She began to eat followed by hyunjin who chuckled a little seeing her from the corner of his eye.

"What's with this sudden change? Is he bipolar or something?"she questioned herself mentally, glancing in his direction from time to time.

He was focused on eating and Arim got lost in his side profile.

"What the hell Arim?"she mentally slapped herself and began to eat once again.
_____

What's with this sudden change?
What do you guys think?
And yeah, finally a day ended for them. I know it took like 4 chapters to complete a day but that's just how the storyline goes.
Hope you enjoyed:)