Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent

Start from the beginning

"She's...not gonna make it..." Azula used her firebending to propel herself toward the cliff, stopping her fall with her hair pin and saving herself. "Of course she did." Zuko grimaced.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

During the day, we had found a secured spot near an uninhabited beach to set up camp. As night fell, we gathered around the campfire, creating a warm and nostalgic atmosphere.

Sokka playfully sat on my lap and grabbed the lollipop I was enjoying, deciding to have a taste himself.

"Wow, camping...." Aang lightly chuckled. "It really seems like old times again, doesn't it?"

Jokingly, Zuko chimed in. "If you really want it to feel like old times, I could, uh...chase you around a while and try to capture you." A smile spread across his face, and the rest of us burst into laughter, except for Katara.

She let out a sarcastic laugh. "Ha, ha."

Sokka raised his cup and toasted, "To Zuko! Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out, today he'd be our hero?"

Everyone, except Katara, raised their cups and cheered, saying, "Hear! Hear!" Aang nudged Zuko with his elbow playfully, while Toph gave him a light punch.

I couldn't help but smile at Zuko.

Zuko smiled back, "I'm touched." but his smile quickly faded. "I don't deserve this."

Angrily, Katara grumbled. "Yeah, no kidding." She stood up and walked away.

I lightly glared at her as she disappeared into the shadows.

Sokka looked at me, perplexed. "What's up with her?"

I simply shook my head, not having an answer.

"I wish I knew." Zuko sighed before following after Katara.

"What's with him?" Sokka asked.

Sokka and I were the last ones left by the campfire. Eventually, everyone disappeared and went their separate ways into their tents.

Before leaving, Sokka playfully smacked my ass and whispered that I should join him in his tent later for some fun.

You know what that means  ; ))

I hopped onto Appa and began searching for the cute lingerie I had purchased from the store in the Fire Nation.

"Whatcha doing?" A voice called out to me.

I slid off Appa slowly, holding a handful of questionable items. "Huh?"

Suki covered her mouth in disbelief. "Are those handcuffs?"

I cringed in embarrassment. "Uh no."

Suki, still dressed in her prisoner's uniform, placed her hand on her hip. "So you just happen to have fancy undergarments and handcuffs lying around?"

I quickly nodded my head.

"What do you plan to do with them?" She asked.

I tried to avoid eye contact with Suki. "You ask too many questions!" I hurriedly walked towards Sokka's tent, but accidentally bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Zuko. "Oops, wrong tent." I blushed, feeling embarrassed.

Zuko's gaze briefly scanned the items in my arms, but I quickly hid them behind my back.

Zuko raised an eyebrow at me. "Sorry, do you need to talk to Sokka, too?"

"Me?" I nervously laughed. "Why would I want to talk to Sokka? No way! I have no interest in speaking to that loser!" I raised my voice slightly so Sokka could hear me, and with that, I hurried away.