Chapter 8- Heavenly Looks

Start from the beginning

We walked back in and we parted ways because I had to take care of Sarah. I dragged her to the kitchen and made her drink some water, I was friends with the girl that hosted so I asked her if Sarah could take a bedroom to rest, she said yes and gave me the key. The girl's name was Iris and she was super nice. I was friends with her since elementary school but never close friends, we had gone shopping a few times with Kie, Sarah, and her friends but that was it.

I locked Sarah in the room and told her to rest, and that I would be back in an hour to bring her home.

Now it was party time! I left the room and saw the boys, they signaled me to come to them and so I did.

"Kook parties are lit Lil why don't you invite us?" John B asked me.

"Yanno the usual; you being troublemakers hated by most kooks." I told them with a sarcastic voice.

Sexy Bitch started playing and Jj looked at me, "Cupcake, may I have this dance?"

"You may sir," I said with a British accent.

This was our song because when I talked to him for the first time at a party back when he hated me for being a kook he told me and I quote 'You're just a kook, a sexy bitch' The Dj somehow thought that it was a song request and started playing it. That's when we became friends and not much later me and Sarah joined the pogues. When he said that I cringed but after getting to know him I understood it was a joke, at first his humour didn't really make sense to me which is funny.

We started dancing, I held back though because of Rafe. I wanted to keep in mind that even though we weren't together he would be pissed if I was dancing too close to Jj like I usually did.

Although Jj soon enough noticed and pulled me in closer, he put his hands close to my butt. He wasn't invading my personal space, we always danced like that, as friends.

But now that I was in something with Rafe I felt that I was kind of betraying him. If Rafe had done the same with a girl I wouldn't be happy.

So I quickly pulled away but right as I did a fist landed on Jj's face.

Oh no. Rafe had seen us. Shit, this is going to get messy fast.

"Bro what the hell?" Jj asked Rafe.

"Stay the fuck away from her," Rafe told him before throwing a second punch. This time Jj bounced back and started beating Rafe up.

"Guys stop, please," I yelled as they tackled each other now rolling on the floor and punching each other. Everyone was now aware of the fight and started looking at us.

"Stay the hell away from Lillian am I clear Maybank?" Rafe said signaling that the fight had stopped and that he had won. But of course, Jj being the stubborn idiot that he is answered: "The hell I will, dickhead"

Rafe ran back to him and punched him. It was getting too serious and I could see Jj being seriously hurt by Rafe. His face was bleeding a lot and bruises were already starting to pop up on the side of his face.

John B stepped in and dragged Jj away, somehow making Rafe stop as well.

"Guys let's go," I said to Jj, John B, and Pope, while heading to get Sarah and find Kiara.

"Lillian, wait!" Rafe yelled at me, he wanted to talk to me.

"Shut up and go, Rafe," I get why Rafe had gotten mad, but anyone who knows me knows how much I care about my friends. I hated thinking that I was the reason Jj had gotten beaten up, so I ignored Rafe and tried to take care of the mess that I had just created.

I took Sarah from her room, she wouldn't wake up so I called John B to bring her into the Twinkie. He was her boyfriend so he could take care of her for once. John B and Sarah were such a nice couple, they loved each other so much but when Sarah was drunk I always took care of her because she is such a pain when drunk you don't understand.