chapter 12 (y/n) and the girls

Comincia dall'inizio

Gordon" alright what do you need boss"

(y/n)" hey Gordon would you mind cooking me some food"

Gordon" of course boss ill be ba-"

Gordon stopped and looked at the food on Petra's plate

Gordon" what? what is that?"

(y/n)" thats the food they serve here"

Gordon" it looks like a pigs vomit who cooked that .a titan with permanent brain damage?"

he lightly tutched the avocado with his tail

Gordon" its got more wrinkles then I have an im FUCKING 44 YEARS OF AGE"

eren" I can't understand what he's saying but he doesn't sound happy"

Gordon then jolted his head towards her

Gordon" DO I LOOK HAPPY. HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK A TITAN SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD AFTER ALL YOUR JUST AS UGLY"

everyone was now looking at Gordon as to them he was just hissing angrily

Gordon" who cooked this?"

(y/n)" levi he wants to know who cooked breakfast?"

levi" the survey corps chefs why?"

Gordon" where did you find them. inside a titans ass or a homeless shelter?"

Gordon then looked back at me

Gordon" boss i am so sorry these MONSTERS have been feeding you this for almost a week ill go and cook you some actual food"

Gordon slithered off and everyone looked at me

connie" what was that about?"

(y/n)" Gordon was my familys personal chef but now he's mine and my sisters personal chef. and he's also a food critic so he had some harsh words to say about the food you served here. bow it doesn't mean I don't like it but he hates it"

levi" what did he say about it"

she asked stern

(y/n)" he asked if it was cooked by a titan with permanent brain damage"

that earned a giggle from sasha and Petra

Gordon then came back in with a try of good looking meat

Gordon" here boss. some of the best stake in existence. made from a cow fead only the highest quality grass and only allowed to drink sparkling water and sesened with the best quality spices known to snake kind"

(y/n)" thank you Gordon you are relieved for the rest of the day"

as Gordon left everyone in the room looked at me with wide eyes

(y/n)" what?"

armin" how come you never told us you had a personal chef?"

(y/n)" I didn't see why thats any of your business"