"You're great. You know that?" she murmurs, looping her arms around the back of my neck.

"You're not so bad yourself, Angel."

I let myself relax and enjoy the moment. Every time our eyes meet, my stomach does this awkward jolt, like I'm in a roller coaster and it's just dropped. She is hauntingly beautiful, and it fills me with barely suppressed rage at the thought of Mitch taking advantage of her and betraying her in the worst way. I want nothing more than to lay him on the floor, but I respect the woman in front of me too much to cause a scene like that.

She tilts her head back, gazing up at me. Liquid fire shoots through my veins. My eyes track from her eyes to her lips, down to her full lips.

"I can't wait to get you back to the hotel," I whisper. "I'll make this night one you won't want to forget."

"I don't want to wait any longer," she whispers. "Let's go."

Collecting her hand in mine, I pull her along with me. She bids farewell to the closest people she sees, and Gianna.

"It was nice to meet you," Gianna smiles at me. "You better treat her right."

"Yes ma'am."

The girls hug for a long moment, and Gianna kisses both her cheeks.

"I love you. Talk soon."

"Talk soon," Brea replies softly with watery eyes.

We exit the building, and I don't glance at Mitch or Olivia as they gawk at us, their mouths hanging open, probably furious we are leaving so early. I don't particularly give a fuck what they think, but I have enjoyed their shocked expressions on numerous occasions tonight.

The trip back to the hotel is sizzling with tension. My fingers walk up her thigh, the silk receding further and further up her skin. Her legs open, and my fingers sink between them, rubbing teasing circles over the thin panties she has on. Her teeth sink into her bottom lip as she forces herself into silence, throwing her head back. Her arousal coats the air, and I wonder if the Uber driver suspects what we are doing back here.

My finger moves silently and swiftly over her clit, scraping the friction of the fabric in her most sensitive area. Her fingers grip my arm, nails biting into my skin, not piercing the skin through the thick fabric of my suit jacket.

We stumble out of the car the moment it stops. The elevators door click shut and I slam her against the wall, hoisting her up onto the handrailing, dipping my fingers between her folds. She whimpers, teeth biting into my neck as I thrust a finger inside her. All too quickly, the elevator dings, and I drop her to her feet, only to swoop her into my arms bridal style. A woman gasps when we step through the door, almost taking her out.

"Sorry!" Brea shouts over my shoulder before falling into a fit of giggles. Burying her face into my shoulder, she chokes on her breath. "The look on her face was priceless!"

My fingers tangle through her hair, and my lips claim as we fall through the front door, landing in a tangle onto the bed. I kiss down her neck, lapping at the exposed skin on her shoulders. Gently, I remove the dress from her, and make my way down her body. Flipping her, so that I'm on my back, she straddles my waist.

Circling my hands around her waist, I push her upward, drag her up my body, and slam her down onto my mouth. She lets out a yelp, reeling forward, her hands slamming against the walk as my tongue drags across her clit. Her scent envelopes me. It's all I taste and breathe, and I'm hungry for more.

"Ride my face, Angel."

Doing as she's told, her hips roll forward, and she groans as I push my tongue further inside her, moving it deliberately over the spot she is yearning for. It doesn't take her long to reach climax. She shudders, her legs tensing as she releases with a scream, coating my mouth and face. After a second, she shakily climbs off me, and I push onto my elbows, licking my lips.

"Fucking divine," I choke out, savouring the taste of her.

"You are an expert at this," she murmurs, with a dazed smile, her lips parted, her eyes barely open. Her head tilts back as she catches her breath, coming down from the post-orgasm high.

Smirking, I pull her back toward me. Flipping her once more, she pushes has ass toward me. Beautiful, tanned, bare, with faint tan lines running over her hips.

"You ready?" I murmur, roaming my hands across her smooth backside, and lightly smacking it. There's a sharp crack from the hit, and she moans. I smirk.

She likes that.

"Yes," she moans.

Readying myself at her entrance, I push inside her. I groan, feeling the hot, wet heat wrap around me, so tight, I fear I might finish far sooner than I want to. Arching her back, she pushes against me as I thrust, allowing me to sink into her deeper. We both moan, the sounds of our heavy breathing and skin hitting skin filling the room.

Leaning forward, I twist her dark hair around my knuckles and pull lightly, her head yanking back. She whimpers, and I feel her clench tightly around me. It feels good. Too good. I grapple with my self-control, not wanting to finish our fun just yet.

"Are you about to cum again, Angel?" I grin wickedly, loving how needy she is, and how much her body yearns for me.

It's quite possible, we are completely addicted to each other. I know I certainly am to her. These movements, her moans, the muffled cries she releases. All for me, and I want to hear these delicious sounds every day for the rest of my life.

"Yes," she cries out.

Releasing her hair, I slide my hand around the front of her, applying pressure onto her clit. She clenches so hard around me, that I can't hold on any longer. I spill inside her at the same time I feel her release. We both make sounds I've never heard either of us make, and I slump forward, skimming my lips over her shoulder blade, before collapsing beside her. We both gasp for breath.

"I've never had that happen," I admit, dragging my hand over my forehead, collecting the sweat that has gathered.

"Me either," she whispers.

Rolling onto my side, I trace my fingers down the side of her face. "I can't get enough of you."

She smiles. "I hope not."