Hasrate ( Desires )

Hey guys , its long enough almost 2k words , so don't forget to vote...❤️

Warning : Dont read if you don't like mature content No hate comments 😉

18+ Mature content 🙈

-----------------------------------------

Meerab's pov

I was still not out of previous moment.... and I felt his bite on my collar bone...
Which made me moan loudly... And he glared at me...
Through under my chin...
With smirk...
Which made him looking hell hot.... Before i say or do something...

He continued to suck it... And his hand rubbing my waist...
Taking my breath my pinching there...

I was just coming into senses... By the effect of last bite.... but felt that he stopped.. So i opened eyes , and found him glaring at me... And Asking for something...

I opened eyes little wide in purpose to question.... That why u glaring me like this ...
I wanted him to continue... He can't stop like this at this moment....

His breaths were heavy... When he said ...
" Take this off..."

I was already shocked by his words... Without even knowing about which thing he is saying....

And i followed his glare on my blouse.. which was still covering me half....

I glared him for seconds and don't know which mad dog bitted me and i thought to tease him....

Actually he did....

I shook head in air with a teasey smile... And covered my breast ...

And his serious face expression turned into chuckle ... While he said...
" You sure..?"

And I gave a quick raise to my brows with smile .. in acceptance.... Like yes i know what i am saying....

He smiled and before i realise what will he do.... His face was again digged in my neck....

I was still in confusion... Until i felt sharp pain on bruises... Which he left minitues ago... already after sucking them until they are unbearable to touch....

I felt his tongue on it... It felt so hot... And the burn was hell pleasuring until his teeth entered in scene....

God those hickeys were already dark red and he bitted on them.....

Instant i moaned loudly....
" Murtsim.... No....."

He glared at me with flirty smile.... Still only half face turned upside towards me..... Like he is ready to continue if my answer is not satisfied.....

" My name sounds so good in your scream...."
He said in flirty tone....

I took a breath of relief... Atleast he stopped....

And without spending another moment i said....
" I... I take this off..."

And he raised his body which was leaned on me.... And hands in surrender...
While saying...
" As your wish ...."