"To love and be loved". She repeated as she thinks if she was capable of that

"Let's do something fun. Have you ever had a movie marathon with snacks?"

How can she explain that she never had much luxury.

Aaira seems to just know and instead she shut off the lights and started on a movie. Good thing was that she didn't ask her to choose or overwhelm her with further questions. She didn't even ask what snacks she wants (because she never had snacks) and instead brought every kind of snacks for her.

One movie turned into five and the women of the house started filling the room. While Aaira presence made it feel like comfort, she found herself relaxing just a little as the women kept quiet around her this time and only watched the movies.

"Come with me". Aaira whispers to her as she holds her hand taking her out of the living room, "I have a surprise for you".

She didn't even get to ask what was the surpise as she was pushed into the room she was occupying. She stumble a little before gaining her balance. She looks at the close door and wonder if the surpise was to be left alone. Her shoulder dropped when she was finally alone and she felt like the weight was off her shoulder now.

She turns around startled as she looks at her husband sitting on her bed watching her.

"It's been too long since I last saw you". He spoke before she even had a time to comprehend, "Come closer so I can make up for the time I was away from you".

She could feel her cheeks starting to burn under his eyes. She never felt this way. The pounding of her heart. The anticipation to be near him. She never felt this grip on her. The tingle spread through even before she was close to him. He takes her hand as soon as she was near bringing her closer to him.

"Just as pretty as I remember". He whispers as he tucks a strand of her hair away, "How was your time away from me?"

She consider lying since it was his family and she didn't want to upset him by being unreasonable.

He taps her nose, "Only the truth, love".

She sighs, "It was exhausting. Your family is great-"

He place his finger on her lips, "I know how my family is. They sometimes gets to me too. You don't have to defend how you feel to me".

She places her head on his chest, inhaling deeply, "They are wonderful. However, I am just not the one for the crowd. I like isolation. Especially since yesterday I was in the compound and the memories came back. I can't be around them".

He tangle his hand through her hair as he massage on the right spot easing her more into him, "If you want, we can delay this".

She shakes her head, "It will never be different for me. I do like-" She stops talking before she embarrass herself

"You like what?"

"It's nothing".

"Still. Tell me".

She bites her lips, "I saw some post on social media of wedding and wedding dresses. I like wedding dresses, decoration and foods".

"Good. One of us should have a good knowledge to make it worth while. Do you want to plan the wedding?"

"But everyone already decided everything for us".

"They will cancel. They won't mind. They just want it to be perfect. If you think you can do it and that it won't be too much. Then I want you to do it for us. I will help and be there however you want".