We made it to the frosty palace and talked over a couple of milkshakes then went back to the car to go home. But he didn't start the car. We just, sort of, stared cat each other. Like we knew something was going to happen but we couldn't move. Then he started leaning in and I thought "finally, I'm going to have that amazing first kiss I read about everywhere." And I liked it. Not exactly what I pictured, but I liked it. Then he started to gently push me onto my back and I froze, that is not what I had planned on, but it's not like we're actually doing anything, so I just kept going. Then he slid his hand under my skirt and I froze again. This time I couldn't ration it, I didn't want it to go any further, I didn't even want it to go this far. I started trying to sit up and I would always be able to a little bit before he would push me down again. Finally I gained my voice and said "I think I left my bag in there, I better go get it before they close." And got out of the car, tripping over my own feet.

I walked in the Frosty Palace and found Nancy. We hadn't talked since middle school but I thought maybe she could help me. "Nancy! I need to get out of here but I can't go out the front, can you help me?" I asked frantically. "Why? Is everything ok?" "Not really but I can't explain." She quickly grabbed the back door key from behind the register and lead me outside. "Are you sure you're going to be ok?" She asked. "I'll be fine. Thanks" I said running off.

I got home as quickly as I could and went straight to bed. I didn't really see anyone the rest of the summer, knowing I couldn't go through being in that situation again.

Dot's House

September 1954

"Is everything ok?!" I asked Neil, taken aback by his question. "Well, yeah. Everything was fine then you abandoned me at the Frosty Palace and haven't talk to me since." Is he joking?! "That's not what happened and you know it" I said, still in shock that he was talking to me like that. "Ok, then what did happen?" "You forced yourself on me. You kept touching me when I tried to get you to stop. You didn't even care about me." "You never told me to stop." I can't believe I'm having this conversation. "I tried multiple times to push you off of me!" What came out of his mouth next you couldn't even make up, "You were trying to readjust how you were sitting. Ella, I would never-"

"Gather round, party people! It's spin the bottle o' clock." Richie said as Cynthia came out of nowhere and dragged me away, shooting me a look asking "you ok?" I gave her a reassuring smile and went to go sit down in the circle. I really didn't want to play but I knew someone would say something if I was the only one not playing. I really thought Cynthia was gong to sit down with me but she just continued, "Listen up, you fiends. I want a good, clean game. Keep your hands to yourself, your lips pursed, and if you land on someone ugly, just close your eyes and think of England."

We played for a while with Peg, Pearl, Olives, and Dot spinning, although dot's turns would always land on herself, when Cynthia suggested Jane go. Jane spun the bottle and it landed right in between Buddy and Richie. "It's pointing towards Richie. See?" Susan said. Cynthia then bent down to see for herself, "It's a dead heat. Chef's choice." "Buddy." Jane started, "And I want to do seven minutes in heaven." Susan protested while the soc boys praised Buddy. Eventually it was decided that Jane would go with Buddy. "We should keep playing while they're in there. Ella hasn't gone yet." Neil said, looking right at me. I froze. I didn't know what to do, I just froze. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but the way he was looking at me.. I just froze. Then I heard a voice next to me "Ella went a few turns ago, it's my turn." Shy Guy. Of course. I sent him a thankful smile as he went to spin the bottle. It landed on Pearl, they kissed, and Neil looked at me again. But before he could say anything, Gil grabbed the bottle, sending me a quick wink. It landed on Olivia. I could tell by Gil's change in demeanor there was something with his and Olivia's relationship. As Gil was just about to kiss Olivia Cynthia came up behind him and pulled down his pants. "Ha! Nice skid marks." She laughed. "What the hell, Cynthia?" "Don't flip your lid. It was just a goof. I'm sure Olivia's seen worse undies, right?" "Why can't you act like a normal girl?" Gil yelled. Cynthia stood there for a second before running off. Oh Cynthia. I immediately hopped up and went after her.

A/N: Hi, so, they removed the show. I want to keep making this but I didn't want to do it without talking about everything going on. Honestly, I'm not surprised or even that upset about the cancelation, I seriously doubted it would get renewed. What actually hurts is them taking it down. As many of you know the cast and creators are trying to get it put on another streaming service and I don't know what's going to come from that so I'm not trying to get my hopes up. but this show is important and it deserves to be remembered. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing people talk about what this show means to them. I've been trying to pin point exactly why this show affected me so much and I can't pin point it, it just did. I relate to Nancy so much, I'm asexual which is a very popular head cannon for Nancy and I just relate to her so much in every way. As you might have guessed, I'm also madly in love with Cynthia, which is strange because up until this show premiered, I said a was heteromantic. Then I cried listening to Merely Players and thought, this is not heteromantic behavior. That's the best I can articulate what ROTPL means to me.

I'm also finding it increasingly hard to find Grease references to name the chapters, so, if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Pink is my new favorite color|| Cynthia ZdunowskiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara