...𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛

Summer has always been a knotty word to describe... 

For some it is about early morning walks when it's still cold, watching fireflies, grilling vegetables on the barbeque, running bare feet on the featherlike sand, or for some it is about trying all ice cream flavors on the menu, the insomniac nights, the excitement of July 4th,  and the white yachts that race in the blue seaway-
But for Celeste and her friends, these days were everything... 
And yes, even though our definitions for summer might not match, we all feel that one joy of being home...

👙🌴🍑 

"CELESTE REGAN BLOOMBERG! If you don't wake up in the next five minutes; we're leaving without ya" yelled Cel's mom from down the hall 

But like always- the sound of her mother's voice never made it across the room's door, You see, the girl's a 'heavy' sleeper. Nothing could disturb the 16-year-old except of course- SPLASH! ... her older brother Cyrus Edward Bloomberg or just a dimwit if you ask Cel. 

As the freezing ice water splashed across her tanned face, she startled and stumbled down the bed... like every day. And her brother simply chuckled; not even making an effort to help his soaking wet sister. With this, it was Cy's cue to sprint down the stairs and Celeste's cue to run after him. Just as the siblings ran across the living room, Jenna entered. 
That's all it took, one step in the hall, and the two were miles apart giving each the most 'affectionate' looks. 

"We're going to the beach house. Celly have your shower, we are leaving in two minutes"  announced Jenna as she disappeared into the kitchen 

"I don't think she needs one" snorted Cyrus

"NO FIGHTING!" Jenna yelled, knowing this is how her last 16 years went by...

👙🌴🍑 

The beach house was around an hour away from the home, and yet she only came by once in summer. 

The house was of mediocre size, perfectly suitable for a large bunch of people. The milk-white indication was visible from miles ago. 
Just as Celeste walked through the door, memories started flashing, she remembered the sandy feet on the sofa, wet towels draped over chairs, and a pile of seashells crowding the tabletops, roasting s'more in the fire pit all of it was still as fresh as a daisy. What was even fresh was being at the beach house with her friends. And yet, it's been ten years since she's seen them- Although they do chat once in a while you know, it's not the same as it was... 

Just as she kept walking down the alley she stopped at her room's door, it read 'Captain's Cabin'. Celeste turned the knob and entered the room; she saw that her room was perfectly done not an inch of it could be called messy, which is very unlikely since anything to do with Celeste is messy. But she wouldn't even blame it, as she hasn't even properly stayed in it. Because every time they came, it is for like a few hours of cleaning, lunch, and back home, that's it. 

Just as Celeste opened the cupboard to get the mop and soap, a puddle of old stuff called on her head. Don't worry there were only soft toys and old mark sheets that she hid from her mum. See, told ya nothing related to Celeste is organized. Celeste left a heavy sigh and started to sort the papers. When she came across a very specific paper, it wasn't her test paper or anything so; it was her summer bucket list that she and her friends made... but that was wayyyyyyy too long ago. 
With a glint on her face, she immediately grabbed her phone. 

dum hooman 🤡🪞
*Today* 

gangstah🐎🤺
Axeeeee!!
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUD

dum hooman 🤡🪞
WOT? 

*sends pic* 

dum hooman 🤡🪞
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
KXZYRWSLDSKPAMNJHFAQRPWQK 

gangstah🐎🤺
ikr!? 

dum hooman 🤡🪞
WHAT? WHEN? HOW?
where did you find it!? 
  i wanna know EVERYTHING 

gangstah🐎🤺noh
.get your ass in here!

dum hooman 🤡🪞
noh 

gangstah🐎🤺
why!?

dum hooman 🤡🪞
coz i m eating! 

gangstah🐎🤺
me too.
UK what m eatin'

dum hooman 🤡🪞
what....

gangstah🐎🤺
I'm eating...

PIZZA!!

dum hooman 🤡🪞
you're eating pizza
w/o your handsome, and intelligent, and
cute and amazing bestie!? 

gangstah🐎🤺
dayummm
i didn't even no you could spell those words :)

gangstah🐎🤺
It's a large cheese burst
only one piece is left...
u interested? 

dum hooman 🤡🪞 
YES! YES! YES!
VERY F*KING INTERESTED

gangstah🐎🤺
Cheese burst's waiting for you<3
And... TRUST ME pizza is very bussin'

dum hooman 🤡🪞
All pizzas are! but
ON MA WAYYYYYYYYY

©-fairylulls-, 2023

©-fairylulls-, 2023