33. Stay a little longer.

Happy reading Guys...

They reached home by 5 am in the morning, everyone was dead tired . They went to their respective rooms to freshen up and catch some sleep. Manik was desperately waiting for nandini to come inside but Nyonika came with a jar of water and said "I know whom you are waiting for but according to few more rituals Nandini won't be coming now. You can meet her tonight during the reception followed by your wedding night. "

"Mom what kind of nonsense is this?" He was hell irritated with this stupid rituals . He so wanted to spend some alone time with Nandini right now. Patience was not his cup o f tea. 

She chuckled at his son and went away saying "Don't even try to meet her she is in my room taking rest, you too take some rest, and yes wake up by afternoon , i will be sending someone to get ready for few more rituals in our house." 

"Rituals my foot, damm it. Arhhh ......... Nandini......  Is this marriage? This is bullshit. At least before marriage we use to meet her whenever needed." He kicked the nearby table in anger hitting his own leg muttering few more curses to the old rituals. 

Poor manik.

Even though Nandini has come to his house couple of times but today was something different. she was feeling shy and following whatever Nyonika told her. She got changed from her heavy jewelry and her lehenga and freshened up . 

"Beta take some rest. You have to complete few more rituals and then reception tonight. It is a hectic day for you ." She smiled at her when Nandini nodded her head slowly and went to bed to catch some sleep. 

Isha was playing some games in her phone when nandini asked "Isha caqn you please go your brother's room and say not to worry and to catch some sleep. I will be there in his room by 2pm." 

"Yes, but ye krne se mujhe kya milega. You know Isha free ka kuch ni krti." She said smirking when Nandini said "Ok aaj se i am your badminton partner." 

Isha went from there "Bhai so jaa... bhabhi won't be coming raat me mil lena." She was about to run away when manik stopped her "soch le isha tere secret mere pass h safe and secure." 

Adi..... 

"2 pm .... 2 pm she will be here." Isha ran away from there knowing his brother very well its a bad idea to take revenge from wounded tigers. 

"Here i was planning to take revenge from my beautiful wife and then comes my family, who is keeping their own son away from his wife." He took turns and tried getting some sleep but failed miserably.

He was scrolling through his phone when his eyes closed due to tiredness. It was 1 pm when Nandini woke up by the noise of the relatives and their small children. She showered and freshened  to get ready for the rituals. she was selecting a saree for herself when she thought of moving to manik's room and ask for his choice as well.

she took few sarees in her hand and went upstairs to his room. He was sleeping open mouth on his stomach bare chest. she blushed looking at him and stared at him for more 5 minutes.