[3] Meet The Michael Member

Start from the beginning

Nes: You need to listen to your mother Yoichi.

Isa: But....

Nes: Don't worry. I'm here.

Isagi get a bit cheer up than earlier when he hear Ness said those to him with such a beautiful smile. He smile and both boys run to the adults.

Isa mom: Eh you are....

Nes: Can I be by Yoichi side?

Isa mom: O-Of course... Please take care of him while I'm not around....

Nes: *nod*

Everyone waiting for some people to get while their chatting to each other and Isagi was playing with Ness happily. Suddenly the door was bumpy in such a harsh way to make it open and there is it Kaiser and his dad. Kaiser dad was grabbing the boy shirt from behind pulling him and get closer to the other. Isagi and his parents was shock. Isagi has no word to say about this.

Nes: Normal.... *still smile*

Isagi look at Ness in confuse. He can't understand even one thing at all.

Kais: Father! Let me go!

Kais dad: Were going to meet a guest so stop struggling.

Kais: Tch*

Kaiser try to break free from his dad but it's useless. But at that time he saw Ness waving at him and once he's father put him on the sofa, he run to Ness. Then he saw Ness was actually with Isagi and that time he cheer up.

Kais: Isagi Yoichi!

Isagi notice Kaiser calling his name and start to run away.

Kais: Isagi wait why are you running?

Isagi didn't listen to him because every time he look at Kaiser running towards him he saw those weird face of him smiling like a pervert.

Isa: Stay away you Kaiser! *close eye*

Nes: Yoichi watch out in front you!

Isagi open back his eyes and there is someone suddenly run to him with a sword. Isagi widened and try to stop and stay away but it was just too late for it. The person grab Isagi and lift him up make Isagi chocked.

Isa: H- Help....!

Kais dad: How could an intruder get inside?! Guard!!

But before the guard could even arrive there, Kaiser make a move and start with kicking the guy stomach. The guy cough in pain make himself let go the grab from Isagi cause Isagi fall but Ness catch the younger boy.

Nes: Kaiser want a hand?

Kais: No thanks.

The cracks voice from his hand got heared by everyone expect for Isagi that fall unconscious. Kaiser face suddenly become scary than how he is when he saw Isagi. He was mad and anger boiling inside him like a psychopath who was more scarier than a assassin high ranking.

Kais: How dare you hurt MY ISAGI!!!

Kaiser yell and start to punch the guy again and again until blood touch his hand. He gives no mercy even the guy face already look soo lifeless. Kaiser parents was shock with his weird action that drive him like that just because that boy got hurt and even Isagi parents was shock to see Kaiser almost kill someone.

Isa: Mmm....

Ness look at Isagi start to waking up. Isagi rub his eyes like he was just woke up from a 'sleep′.

Nes: Kaiser. Yoichi starting to woke up. Stop it before he see you in that state.

Ness words are no scared of Kaiser but just smile even when Kaiser glare at him because Kaiser thought that Ness want to ordering him around.

Kais: Ness are you ordering me around?

Nes: No way my highness. (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Kaiser look at Isagi start to woke up and that when he realize the words from Ness mouth was true. He kick away the body far a bit and change his mood quickly. When Isagi open his eyes he saw Kaiser holding his hand and Ness was holding him. He quickly take his hand away from Kaiser and hide behind Ness.

Isa: You again! What did you do to me?!

Kais: Oh my Isagi prince~ I thought you were sleeping dead so I want to kiss you and wake you up.

Isa: You-!

Isagi saw the blood on Kaiser face, hand, clothes and all his body and get worried for him even he is scared.

Isa: Hey what happens to you?! Why there are blood all over your body?!

Kais: Oh don't worry about that. I'm just cleaning a trash. (^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Isa: A... trash? (⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠)?

Isagi was confuse but that was the time the guard get in and take away the unknown guy out. Meanwhile Kaiser parents was whispering to each other.

Kais mom: I never know that Kaiser would be that nice to the new boy.

Kais dad: Same here.

Kais mom: Even Ness never couldn't stop Kaiser like that in such a short time.

Kais dad: And no one ever make him that protective like this too.

The two was lost their mind because Kaiser action towards Isagi. Isagi parents was in relief since Isagi was all alright and safe and the kids have they fun time together but Isagi keep trying to get away from Kaiser no matter what time it is.