Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest

Start from the beginning

Goku Black said "Thanks Grand Priest." He puts it on as it9 felt comfy and well he felt the weight of it.

Grand Priest said "This gi will help with your training." He nodded as they begin to train.

●Meanwhile●

Vegeta and Goku were searching for Hatch. It took them a while but they then get a call from bulma.

Bulma said "Hey you two. We got some a problem. Come to earth...there's some purple smoke and clouds outside causing a weird vibration and effect to many people."

Vegeta said "Alright then." Goku grab Vegeta's arm as he instant transmission to Capsule Corp.

Bulma said "Glad you two made it. For whatever reason these readings I'm getting from outside is off the charts. This purple smoke is causing people to be in a deep coma...mainly two city have been affected and west city is next. I did find the main source. These machines were planted on each tall building from each city. Go find them and find the person who did this.

Vegeta said "Let me see this machine." Bulma let him look as Vegeta then sees something familiar about the machine. "This machine...I remember now. I was a kid back then, this machine was from the tuffles. No doubt, it's the tuffles. These machines are highly technical.

Bulma said "So you know who we are messing with?"

Vegeta said "Either a tuffle scientist or a survivor from the tuffles."

Goku said "Well let's get Gohan and Piccolo so we can destory those machines quick." Vegeta nodded and they both went to get Gohan and Piccolo to help as they all handle each machine.

●West City●

Vegeta said "Well time to destroy it. Ha!"  He blasts the machine with a big ki attack but suddenly the dust settles as it was not destroyed. "The hell.." He noticed a green force field as he sighed. "I knew this was too easy." Suddenly a dark cloud figure emerged.

Frieza said "You know monkey I am surprised your alone."

Vegeta said "Frieza!?" Then he noticed King Cold and Cooler with him. Something was wrong. King Cold was dead, how was he alive.

Cooler said "Well looks like the prince is all alone now."

King Cold said "Let's kill this monkey boys." They then charge at Vegeta but Vegeta smirked as he went ssb evolution. He then quickly takes them down with a few punches and with a big bang attack but notices they were able to come back all healed up with some purples clouds makeshifting them.

Vegeta said "There fakes...but they act like the real ones. I knew it..but I can't kill them."

●Meanwhile in North City●

Piccolo was trying to the destroy the machine as he felt a strange ki energy that was familiar to him. He turned and sees Lord Slug.

Piccolo said "Slug!"

Lord Slug said "Hello Piccolo...surprised seeing me."

Piccolo said "Well I'm gonna end you before you cause problems!" He fights him as he too had the same issue like Vegeta as Lord Slug came back with the purple smoke helping him.

●Meanwhile In East City●

Gohan was having trouble with his opponent as it was Cell. Cell was able to be alive from Gohans powerful attack as the purple smoke help Cell come back to life again.

Gohan said "What's going on..."

●Meanwhile in South City●

Goku was fighting against his brother Raditz as he was surprised he could get back to life fighting him.  Suddenly a ship came by and it was Bulma. She puts some pill inside the machine as it breaks. Raditz looks and growled as he was about to destroy bulmas ship as Goku comes with the save and blasted Raditz with a Super Kamehameha.  It kills Raditz and he disappeared and so did the purple smoke and clouds in the city goku was in.