And so, you gently pushed him away while you're baffling to ask or remain silent. He notices it too, you look like you're confused and furious, the difference is he feel no heat surrounding the both of you.

"who's the woman?" a question that torture him to answer, he took an very large amount of air before closing his lids down. Though he wants to lie, he kept his self to tell you the honest scenario that have happened before this.

"I sleep with one of my demon. . .Daki" you nod while letting out a chuckle while knowing it was the woman who wear a white hair while protecting her parts with a revealing type of clothes. She's hot if you think about it. "very well"

You feel nothing but food sympathy towards the woman he have tricked within the decades he lives, century or even millennium . You are just one of those woman's who cannot be out Ina tragedy out of the intelligence being held by your mindset, making you above the rest ha have committed with. Though, you never bother about it because you clearly are not interested, but just want your body to feel the wave of pleasure.

You didn't let that thing stop you from having a affair with Muzan, though it is unfair for your side because you cannot use other man for that-while ha can. "Y/N" he called out while lips being devoured by yours, letting your arms roam around his biceps to his torso where you feel a firm muscle.

"I'll let it slip. . .today" your voice are taking advantage of his weaken state under every of your touch, it was deceiving and it's his liking. You are trying to push your tongue inside his mouth, but seems like there's a wall covering your muscle to wander inside his mouth.

You felt like he's not letting you do what you want, and it's really getting on your nerves. He then chuckled at the thought of how your blood boils with his actions that really satisfied him, while the heat send shivers to his body.

You bit his bottom lip, causing him to be startled and so you found your tongue inside his mouth as you open your lids, only to be surprised by him staring deeply at you with full of desires to have you so. In a blink of an eye you found yourself laying down the cold wooden floor while his hands explore every part of your abdomen while leaving a small bruises. His eyes remains on staring at you as you both enjoy the feeling of each tongues, clearly he wanted this to happen-not when he's right under you.

"ngh. . ." you tried not to loose on the staring contact both of you aiming for the victory, though you looses because he pinches you somewhere you react so well. "hmm. . . that's what I like" he's smiling while adoring your looks as you arch your back due to so much sensitivity you're feeling right at your two mountains.

He lowers himself to you while removing the upper clothes he wore to cover the firm body he have, going to attack your crowns with his tongue and bites. Your eyes were stay squint while your reaction was too much for him that ends up giving him an erection, he was loving his point of view of yours while dealing with your nips.

"Mu-ZAN!" your body trembles immediately when you felt his member trying to brush on your entrance with a thin clothes walling between you and him. You can fe how hard he is and so is your wetness, making him lick his lips while biting and nibbling to your nipples. The both of you were driving insane and having no sanity inside, you're loving the moment too much that you forgot already how much anger you dig for him.

"you're so wet, Y/N" after he tried to rub his covered shaft, he then proceed on teasing you nonstop with his middle finger; making a motion of a circle while playing with your sloppy pussy. "s-shut up-aaaah~" with his mere touch you are being all crazy, just how much he drives your sanity away.