IV

Sorry about my preferences.

"Nggh."

Ron awoke in complete darkness. During the festival, he disguised himself as a vendor in order to assassinate a noble from the Western Continent. Then he encountered two suspicious men. Being suspicious was perfectly normal in this continent. However, he did not expect to meet a child who said he was hungry and everything suddenly went blank.

He remembered those glints from the child's fangs.

His father had warned him before, but he had not expected to meet a vampire in broad daylight.

Are not vampires afraid of the sun?

That very vampire is drooling and sleeping on his chest.

He wanted to smack himself because he was still completely taken in by his charm.

"Gowwd Mownin..." The Vampire child let out a cute yawn.

He curses himself for thinking such a dangerous existence was adorable.

He was able to move again after the baby vampire was removed from him. There is a white-masked man sitting nearby. He approached the baby vampire and wiped his drool away with a handkerchief.

"Good?"

"Good," the child gurgles and looks at him.

He does not find them repulsive, and he is not afraid of them. Ron examines them carefully, but another man with grey-silver hair enters.

"Hah... You and your preferences."

The child laughs, prompting the man to frown.

"But I will not drink his blood if he does not want to," the child said, looking at him.

"You are so generous, son; you just have to charm him."

"That bothers me," the child said. "I despise instincts! I want to make fwends!"

Ron couldn't help but snort. The child is doing his best to have his way. He's adorably doing it in his own way!

"With attractive men?"

"Hihi."

This is the first time I have heard of a young male vampire pursuing males... particularly attractive males.

Should he be proud that a Vampire Child has taken a liking to him?

Should he be proud because this child has just proven that he is attractive?

Then I can use my face to seduce my targets.

"No... do not use it... It is mine," the child said casually while still arguing with his father. Ron stopped thinking. Vampire Children have acute senses and the ability to read people's minds. He simply remained silent because incurring the wrath of a vampire would be dangerous.

After successfully arguing with his father, the child leaps on him and begins sniffing him. He just lets the kid do whatever he wants, but he feels like a pedo harassing a child.

[White Star is worse than you, bro. He is moaning! ]

"You can bite," Ron said. He should be able to leave after he has satisfied this customer.

"Really?"

He simply nodded. He must then return to his mission.

But as soon as he said those words, the Vampire Child sank his fangs into his neck. The electrifying moment caused him to tremble as his hair was yanked to the side to allow the child full access to his neck.

The squelching sound and the sound of his blood being sucked rile him up.

"Hm. he is covered in stenchy blood, but his own blood is sweet," Fredo observes.

The masked man simply hummed. His contented expression caused Ron to tremble even more.

"I should give everyone in the manor an order not to touch Naru's food."

"My adorable little nephew is a picky eater, so he should not share his food with others."

Ron continued to listen to the older men. His mind became hazy, and the ecstasy he was experiencing caused him to lose consciousness. His senses doubled as if he were on cloud nine.

I might get addicted to this.

The feeling gives him that wonderful sensation after all.

He looked at the child, who seemed drunk.

"Hyung-nim's blood... hmm... sleepy." and slumps on him again to sleep.

.

.

"He got drunk."

"His blood must be a high-quality one." Fredo spoke, "Young man, to which household do you belong?"

Ron looked at them through the haze.

"No, let us talk once you recover, but seeing your hair... must be the Molran Household," Fredo said with a smile as if he was looking forward to some bargaining.

"You certainly appeared to be a devoted father who would go to any length for his son."

"He is not even satisfied with your blood, only from that young boy," Fredo smirked, "of course, I would do anything to keep my child full."

White Star realized what Fredo had just said.

"Lord White Star, you are no longer the blood standard my son prefers."

White Star couldn't take that.

So, in the next chapter, we get a jelly Uncle White.

TBC