billygatesbobertjrlesbian

it'd been a few days since jack and jacob had gotten together, and they could've never been happier. jack accepted him for who he was, and jacob did the same. jacob was polyamorous bisexual fella, and jack was... well, he thinks he's questioning. he knows he likes jake, though, but he's currently pancurious...

jacob, nevertheless, supports his new boyfriend. he was happy that he returned his feelings, and honestly could never be happier.

they had their first date at KFC, and ended up kissing and holding hands at the lake. it could've never been more magical.

days later, jacob woke up and eagerly got ready for school. he wanted to see all his friends, and especially jack.

jacob had been sitting at his school table, along with his friends, tweek, kenny, bebe, and wendy. jack wasn't around--he had extra work to do in his math class, because he'd been falling behind. jacob offered to help him out but jack wanted to do it on his own, and he was okay with that.

at the table, they'd all been gossiping and eating their lunch. farty was there too! but there was an empty seat next to jacob where usually jack would sit.

that's when an unknown person took the seat and sat in it.

jacob looked over his shoulder to see the figure-- it was a blonde man, who smirked at him, doing a rizz face to get his attention. 

the blonde man said to him, "heya, cutie. im gregory, are you jacob? funny, it looks like you're my next boyfriend, hm?"

he immediately put down his sandwich, making this face at the blonde boy.

gregory giggled. "why you scared, honey? i'm not gonna hurt ya."

jacob wanted to SCREAM. but bebe and wendy were ALL for it! tweek and kenny on the other hand... they looked gregory in the eyes, trying to telepathically say to him to "piss off." gregory didn't care though. he put his arm around jacob, who was still sitting in shock.

kenny pounced at him, trying to unlock his arm around jacob, but he just wouldn't let go. farty tried to unlodge it to, to no avail.

gregory continued his methods of rizzing. "say, i've got tickets tonight. why don't you dump jack in the river n, come see the new barbie movie with me, sugar?"

all jacob could think of was "this guy sucks at rizz, and i'm a mid-tier rizzler! and can he get his arm around me off..."

"no," he replied, "please stay away from me 😨"

gregory once again, giggled, and kissed him on the lips.

that's when jack walked in, dropping his lunch tray.

"j... jacob... you don't have any other boyfriends... how... how could you?"

jacob let go of the kiss once he finally got to unlock his lips, and stared up to see jacks horrified expression. jack ran away from jacob, and jacob chased him once again.

"j... jack!!" he beckoned, calling him as much as he could. but it was too late. his heart had broken into tiny pieces.

jack hid in front of the school, sitting in front of it. he was too sad, too ashamed, and thought he wasn't even good enough. jacob would've never loved the poor boy. his broken heart was all that was left.

jacob, running outside, saw him in his curled up condition, and tried to talk to him.

"jack, i...-"

"go away, jacob."

jacob started to tear up too. "it's not what it looked like... i swear"

jack scoffed, raising his face from being buried in his own knees. "what it looked like?? you were locked lips with another person, jacob!!"

"that's not what happened at all, jack!! he made me really uncomfortable, and--"

a figure walked up behind them, giggling.

"jaaacob~, what are you doing? running back to him? you shouldn't do that, stay with me!"

gregory touched his shoulder, where jacob snapped back and faced him.

"i didn't want that, gregory! you've ruined everything!"

jack, stuck in his own feelings, yelled back, "so you were cheating on me! and you didn't want to tell me?? how could you!! you should just go away jacob!!"

wendy, bebe, tweek, farty, and kenny ran outside to see them arguing.

farty started saying, "that's not what happened at all, jack!! jacob would never cheat on you!! gregory had got up in his personal space and everything!! we saw it all!!"

jack eyes widened at them; if this was actually true, then he felt guilty for everything.

"i'd hate to admit it, but... it really is true, jack," bebe said, even though she started to ship it a little bit.

jacob, getting trapped in his own feelings as well, started to cry. he didn't want what happened to him, he didn't want jack to be mad at him for something untrue, he didn't even want to kiss gregory. he just wanted this to be over, he wanted gregory to stay away from him.

gregory tried to rizz up jacob again, but then he automatically responded, "Shut up."

jacob walked towards his boyfriend, and sat next to him, hugging him tightly, and ugly sobbed. jack, believing everything, hugged him back, sobbing ever so much at him too.

jacob then started cursing at gregory, saying that only a west parkian would love him, and he felt pretty personally attacked. gregory stood back, and went back inside the school.

the lunch period was almost over, and kenny was busy meowing at chef. all of the kids went inside, where they decided to reminisce over the weird thing that just happened, and talk crap about gregory. except for wendy and bebe though. and maybe even tweek.

"jack... i would never cheat on you, and if i wanted to date anyone, i'd ask you first."

the boys shared a kiss, and everyone went back to their class, with jack and jacob holding hands once again.