Nearly Here

When Striga shows up to that gym again she sees a familiar redheaded woman waiting for her. Lenore waves sweetly, calling out to the tall woman that already seemed miserable. The woman's black tuffs shake with her head like writhing snakes.

"Lenore. I wasn't aware you would be joining me."

"Yeah. Carmilla told me you were feeling down."

"I do not need your pity."

"And I do not pity you, I'm here to meet cuties."

"This is a gym. Please have some respect." The petite woman smirks as they both make their way inside to different areas. Though having no trouble looking after a friend, Lenore had more pleasing things to pursue. Her most recent conquest, who was gently smiling at her and tossed her a wink. Striga's eyes follow hers, then she grunts and walks back to her assigned room. Of course Lenore would only like a man for his ass.

As the jacked woman goes to put her hair up, her tie snaps, shooting across the room and luckily not hitting the only other person. Striga apologizes but doesn't bother to meet their gaze, simply picking up the broken rubber with her forefinger and thumb and tossing it into the waste basket near the glass door. She shakes her hair out after bunching it as without a hair tie it's just irritating.

"I'm sorry, do you need one?"

"What?" The slim hand of a woman holds out an unopened package of ties. Striga's fingers pull the package from her hand.

"Thank you. Your name?"

"Morana." The paler woman nods at her response.

"Striga." They separate from each other as they rest of the class fills in. And Striga notices that Morana station is in the front, she's the instructor. She's the instructor. A large hand meets her face as she flushes with shame.

She continues the class in silence, every so often overthinking her past few interacts with Morana. The brunette woman wouldn't take her eyes off the one actively trying to avoid her gaze. With her blue porcelain eyes always traversing their way back to Striga, the black haired woman 's shoulders encase her ears like wings to a bat's body. Striga doesn't enjoy the class needless to say, as the allotted came to an end, Striga left alone before everyone else could leave. She wasn't fast enough apparently as Morana corners her in the hall to the locker rooms.

"Striga, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"Okay." The black haired beauty's reply made Morana's slim face light in a flush.

"I did not mean to stare. I haven't seen you around."

"This is my second time."

"I see! You should come more often. I would be delighted to have in my class again."

"I'm sorry I wasn't very inviting."

"It is alright." Striga's cold front deterred the other woman from further engaging. So she left with a soft goodbye and strutted away.

Striga hurried out of the gym without stopping to look at her friend. And Lenore watched in confusion and interest as she stormed out the building and tore out of the parking lot. The redhead just turned back to her interest, figuring Carmilla would just solve it for her.

"Carmilla! I'm not going to come back to this gym."

"Ugh. I'm doing something important. What could have possibly happened now? Something so bad you are crawling back into a little hell?"