◆Day 1.2◆

◆◇◈◇◆

Y/n fidgets with her fingers as she sits on the side with the rest of the omegas. The breeze feels nice as it blows against her skin but it's not enough to quell her emotions. Felix is on her left side as Seonghwa sits on the other. Many of the others are chatting among themselves, but Y/n can't bring herself to say anything to any of them as they wait for the host to make his appearance. Felix notices her nervousness and leans into her side.

"Nervous?"

Y/n wrinkles her nose. "Is it obvious?"

"It is," Felix gives her a gentle smile. "It's okay. Here."

Felix turns her hand around and places a ring into the palm of her hand.

"What's this?" she asks, fiddling with the jewelry between her fingers.

"It's an anxiety ring," the omega explains. "It twists when you mess with it. It works to keep me calm."

"Oh, Felix," she turns to him. "Thank you, but I can't take this from you."

"Keep it," he pushes her hand away with a gentle look on his face. "I have a ton more. It's okay."

Y/n begins to protest again but Felix takes the ring from her and slides it on her middle finger. "See. Perfect fit."

She slumps her shoulder in defeat before patting his knee. "Thank you."

Felix smiles, nudging her side. "Don't worry about it."

A man begins to walk up the stairs, heading toward them and the others begin to fall silent. He's tall and handsome with short black hair and a pair of silver glasses sitting on his face.

He smiles as he stops in front of them. "Hello hello hello! Welcome to the villa!"

The others cheer and Y/n smiles, their scents spiking with excitement and anxiety.

"What do you guys think of the villa?" the alpha asks.

"It's beautiful here."

"Yeah, it's really nice."

"I love it."

"The kitchen is pretty!"

The others snicker at Wooyoung's enthusiasm and the alpha grins, his ears turning red.

"That's good to hear," he claps his hands before bowing. "My name is Choi Jaesung and I'll be your wonderful host!"

"It's nice to meet you, Jaesung-nim," Chan smiles.

Jaesung grins. "Likewise." He briefly glances around. "I see we have another season of beautiful contestants. Can we give a hand to our first little batch of female contestants?"

The others begin to clap for Misuk, Y/n, and Hyunjoo. Felix bumps Y/n's shoulder and she wrinkles her nose, ducking her head from the attention.

"Ladies, how are we feeling?" Jaesung asks.

"Awesome," Misuk beams. "It's a real honor to be here."

"I agree," Hyunjoo nods.

All eyes fall to Y/n and she gives a strained smile. "It's nice."

Jaesung huffs a laugh. "That's all?"

"Sorry," she groans, palming her forehead. "I'm still a bit shy."

"And that's totally understandable. It's only your first day after all," he grins as Felix places his hand on her thigh. "I'm sure over time you'll be able to bond with the others and speak of bonding! I have come bearing news!"