begening or Ending

She dont want me now???
What??
Please dont leave me...how can i live without you.. Pls baby.. Dont go..
Crying on phone...
Silence for a while..
And she cut the line..
What happend ?? Asking to myself.. What i did wrong so that she wanted to leave me.. I never hurted her..
And the last words are...
Tum khush raho...jahan bhi raho.. Jiske sath bhi raho..
These words made me cry at that moment...
But what else i do...
She cant understand by my perspectives.. But i know she doesnt want that to...
Somewhere deep in her hearts.. She loves.. But as she didnt react on my words.. I came to believe that.. There is nothing for me in her heart....
How can i make blv of my love to her.. How can i get her back.. There is so much confution are still in my mind...
How things suddenly changd and how she changed is still a mystry... And if someone replaced my place.. Then it is so bad for me... But what to do..i dont know...
I had consultd with so many peoples.. But its not working yaar...
Always in my mind i have her thoughts.. And the memories....
Always thinking that if she come to me...anyhow..
And the thougts continues all the times...let see what will going to happen...
Sometimes i want to move on from it but.. Without knowing the reason of it,its very difficult for me... And what i did by that it is happing in this way...
Still not going to believe that she is not wid me ..
Kabhi socha nahi tha ki ye din bhi aayega... Again..
Yes again... Ye first tym nahi h jab mera dil toota hai...
Kya mai in galtiyo se sikh nahi sakta ki koi samjhne nahi wala mere iss pyar ko..?
Bahut frustation h mere dimag me.. Bas lgta h ki aisa mere hi sath kyu hota h..kya mai kisi ko pyar nhi de skta ya pyar paa nhi skta...
Apart from these frustrations... Khin na khin dil me ek ummeed rhti h ki kash use ehsaas ho kabhi... Shayad wo b mere liye pareshan ho...