Protective

lı

lı.lıllılıı.ıllı ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

The Ocean- LED ZEPPELIN

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

0:53 ━━━━─────── 1:56

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 100%

Alex's POV

I looked at my feet stepping down the long steps of our foyers staircase and saw Lucrh at the front door handing Wednesday and Pugsley their lunch. They went out the door saying their goodbyes and heading off to their bus.

I stepped off the staircase and made my way out and stopped by Lurch so he could hand me my dark wooden lunchbox wrapped around by a cloth. "Thank you very much, Lurch" I smiled at him and he replied with a gentle grunt and headed off into the house.

"Mi Cielo," I turned around to see Father dressed for the day pulling me in for a hug. "Good morning, papa" I hugged him tightly and pulled away to see a somber look on his face. "I have to admit I'll miss driving you to school this morning," he said brushing stray hairs off my face.

"Aw, it's ok. It's only for today. Dame wanted to take me himself this time," I honk was heard at our driveway. We both turned to see Damien stepping out of his car and walking up to us.

"Bonjourno," Damien greeted my father happily with a handshake and a hug receiving a deep chuckle from my father as he greeted him back. "Happy early birthday, Damien," Father patted his shoulder as he spoke and Damien smiled sheepishly flattered.

"It's two weeks away, Sir. We don't have to do all that yet." he placed his hands in his pockets smiling to his feet as he spoke.

"Nonsense boy, you're life is one I'm very grateful for. It must be celebrated," Gomez rested a hand on one of his shoulders and smiled kindly to Damien.

Damien then went to hug me but I looked away crossing my arms. "Rose, you ok?" Damien tried to get a look at my face but I kept turning my head away from him.

"You now choose to greet me after I've been invisible to you over the last five minutes," I turn to him angrily. "Really, Ally?" he asked worried.

"You two better get going before you're late," Father chuckled leaning against the doorway and shaking his head at us.

I smiled grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him in to give him a cheek kiss. We both walked down to Damien's car. I went to open the passenger door, but he smacked my hand away opening it for me. I laughed and sat down as he went to the driver's seat and waved goodbye to my dad as we drove off the driveway.

"If you don't want your ass kicked, you better say hi to me first again or I'll set Pugley's ants on you," he chuckled stealing a glance at me and picking my cuticles.