Chapter 1 : Escape

It was a breezy evenings as usual the dark snow coulds laid thick on the mountains...so beautiful yet so miserable. Trapped here in the cold like I.

Sitting in my room I admired the world outside. The world I have not seen since my mother's death. I miss the feel of the cold snowflakes on my skin....so much...it seemed like a dream.

It's been more then a 1000 years since the death of my mother. I would have had hope things would have gotten better and the gref would lessen, unfortunately it got worse.

"The king request you're presents at dinner." the maid said in a gloomy voice. I nodded and slowly stood up. My long ocean colored dress covering my bruise on my legs.. And my snow hair tucking away the blue marks on the back of my neck.

Slowly I walked down the empty and cold corridors. This place use to be filled with happiness and music elven men and woman dancing about, enjoy wine and laughter.. Now it's empty and dark.

As I walked I prayed tonight would be much more peaceful then usual...i hoped the torment he had plan was less...I pray to the Valar mentally just to give me strength..... The large iron doors creaking as the gaurds pushed it open. The lust in there eyes was clear to see.

Once inside I noticed the dark tall form of my father. His black hair shinning under the dim lights of the candles. "You're late." he said in a dark tone...i felt my fear starting to build up as I walked and took my seat at the end of the table opposite of him.

"Father I-" I was cut off by him raising his had his dark brown eyes looking into mine. "I am not you're father. Remember you're place." he said in a hiss tone that made my skin crawl.
"Yes my lord of course." I quickly replied as I looked down at the plate of food.

My heart burning with his constant rejection. I felt my hands grew cold and I saw frost grow in a pattern quickly I pulled my hands back up against me. Remembering my mother's words.  "never let them see."

With my sudden movement it caught my father's attention as he looked up at me his fork and knife in his hand. "Have you no decency?" he asked glaring daggers at me. Freezing I slightly shook my head at him as I looked back down. He scoffed and continued with his dinner.

Slowly I began to eat. Wasn't always that he allowed me to sit with him and eat...sometimes he would let me go without food as punishment..as I was lost in the thought the sweet taste of the food I didn't notice my father looking at me. Once I did I instantly stopped and placed my utensils down on the tabel.

He took a long sip of wine from his sliver cup before he spoke. "I see the gaurds have a fancy to you." he said to smoothly and I already knew where this was going. "Fa- I mean my Lord I had no intentions of  drawing attention from them..." I said in a soft voice...not noticing how my voice was shaking.

He hummed in response and took another sip. It was silent for a moment as I kept my eyes down at my hands. Trying to calm my racing heart from the tension that's growing lager with the sips of alcohol his taking in.

I completely froze as I heard his chair scrape again the hard stone floor as he stopped up. My heart was beating crazy and my hands were shaking..as I heard his boots click loudly on the stone *click* *click* *click* then it stopped..and I could feel his presence next to me.

I took a sharp breath as his cold hand wraped around my chin and roughly pulled my face so I faced him. His eyes stared into mine.  "It's because you dress to want attention with this dress." he said and his fingers start to tighten and dig into my skin.

"B..but..my lord...this is the only dress...that's long enough to cover all my bruises-" I said in a shaking tone. Feeling my eyes water I started digging my fingers into my legs through my dress. "Are you implying you're punishment for being disobedient is my fault!"

He roard loudly as he leaned closer with his nails that were starting to draw blood. "N..no..!i..i swear that is not what I meant-!" I desperately pleaded as my hands shot up and grabbed his arm in a act to stop the pain.  "You dare touch me you pathetic little girl!" he yelled as he pulled me.

"please...please...stop-" I begged as tears start to drip from my eyes and I felt my breath grew colder by the second. "What did you say-" my hands wrapped around his roughly as frost spiked up his arm and cracked around me as my eyes grew a glowing blue.

"I said let go!" I loudly yelled as he was pushed back to the wall as a wall of ice grew between me and him.  'woah...i did that'  he stood up and hit his arm against the wall cracking the ice on his arm. "Well. Well. Suppose you are special..You're are dead if I get my hands on you brat!!" he loudly yelled as I stumbled back to the other side of the room.

I knew he meant what he said. He would kill me....looking around I noticed the belcony I ran and pushed the doors open. I froze as I saw how high up we were. About the hight of a house with two floors. I gripped the railing as I heard him laugh like a mad man.

"You have no where to go. Guards!! Grab her!" he loudly screamed as the two heavily armed guards came rushing in. They froze for a second before rushing to me. I climb onto the railing and they froze. "Closer and I'll jump!" I threatened as I glanced to the snowy floor.

"She won't grab her!" my father yelled. They rushed forward but it was already to late. I leaped from the belcony falling down into the snow with a loud thud.

My vison blurred as my body screamed of pain. I knew if I stayed my father will kill me. Slowly I pushed myself up and stumble forward to the snow slope down the mountain. That's when I heard the warning bell ringing.

Valar please let me survive this....i said as I slid down the slope. I let out a short scream as I fell down the mountain slide hitting my back, scraping my arms ripping my dress on the sharp rocks sticking out of the snow. Falling head first the all of a sudden...

It all stopped. As I fel into the cold of a river grab my body. I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly pressed myself up the river crying in pain as my broken body couldn't do it anymore. But I knew I had to or else I would have drowned. Crawling onto the river bank I laided there my skin bleeding and my body feeling broken.

I laided there for a few minutes before I heard yelling. "There she is!" someone exclaimed. Panicked I let out a scream as I quickly got up...as I focused my eyes I noticed a wodden boat at the end of the small river that leads Into the big main stream.

"Get her!" the voice roared again as I limpingly ran to the little boat. As I ran arrows flew past my shoulders but I didn't stop once I made it in a boat and pushed it away from the side of the river bank and getting caught in the stream that pulled me and the boat in deeper....sitting down in the middle of the boat I faded into a deep sleep. As the yelling of people started to fade..

~I was free~

_______________