"Khloe, it's Y/N." Kim says. "What about her?" "She's drinking." Kendall says. Khloe comes and sits on the other side of me. "Was she driving and drinking?" Khloe ask. "No, she told me she didn't start drinking until she got here. I'm going to call someone I'll be back." Kendall says. "Hey Y/N, why don't you drink water and come out and join us for the night?" Khloe ask. "I think I'm alright, I just want to be alone for tonight. Kind of also don't want to see those two out there with me fucking up again." "You didn't fuck up, you talked to her saying you needed to work through things before you could have a relationship and she understood." Kim says. "Ya, well it feels like I did when we barley talk now." "You guys have both been busy. Look how about you drink water and me and you can watch a movie or something." Khloe says. "No thanks. It's a nice offer but I'll have the last three beers I bought and go to bed." They both look at each other when Travis walk in going to the fridge. "Who bought beers? These weren't here before were they?" he ask looking back at us. "Oh never mind, now I know." He says again walking over to us standing across from me. "You can have one if you want I don't need all of them." I tell him. He just nods and goes and grabs one, then coming back. "Look I know your all worried so I'll quit you guys can drink them tonight I don't need them. I'm just going to head to bed, goodnight." They all say goodnight and I head up to my room getting ready for bed and as soon as I lay down I pass out.

It's already Saturday and the sprint shootout is done, and I places first while Sergio got second. We don't have to do much to get ready for qualifying beside the tires as the cars are ready. I'm in my room grabbing my phone before going up to see everyone in the Red bull Energy Paddock sitting. Once I get up there I see exactly where they are and walk up behind Kendall. "Hey guys. Did you guys just get here?" I ask. "Yes, we came for the sprint race We were trying to make it for the shootout, but with me picking someone up and people not being ready we didn't make it." "That's fine. Who did you pick up?" "Who got what again?" Hearing that voice I haven't heard in a few weeks I slowly turn around while everyone gets up getting there drink and she sets hers down. "Hey Y/L/N, feels like forever since we've seen each other." I'm still in shock that I don't answer right away. "Hey Baldwin. Yes it has felt like forever." I walk closer to her slowly not knowing if she wants a hug or not until she opens up her arms for one. We hug for what felt like forever until I hear a cough behind me. "How long do you have until you have to go?" Travis ask. "I look at my phone and say. "I have an hour to burn up here with you guys." They nod and we all walk over to the couch but I don't move and grab Hailey's hand getting her attention. "Hey, can you come with me for a minute?" "Ya, sure." We walk over to the bar they have and I just get red bull then we go to one of the window seats and sit down. "So last time we talk I needed to work and think through things." She nods letting me go on. "Well I have and if I'm being honest with myself not talking to you has been rough. I know we already went on a few dates but I want to go on more before I officially ask." "That's fine with me, I don't want to rush things with you." She says and I nod agreeing. "How about we join the others now." I say and she nods.

As soon as we joined them they decided to play pool in teams. "So who is on who's team?" I ask. "Well it's me and Kylie, Kim and Khloe, Travis and Timothee, and we figured you and Hailey can be together. Kendall says. "That works for me as long as it's ok with Hailey." I look over at her waiting for her answer. "Ya, that's fine with me." She says. We all head over to the pool table and set our drinks down on the table near it then we decide that it's going to be Travis and Timothee vs Hailey and I first and the winner will play the next team. We beat them and Kim and Khloe pretty easily within three turns, and now were playing Kendall and Kylie. "You guys are going to lose." Kendall says. "I don't know about that. I think the losers here are you guys." Hailey says back. While they were talking I broke and made three solid balls in. "What was that about losing?" I ask Kendall as I set up for my next shot. I easily make the next two but mis the third one, then Kylie decides to go first for them. While she's looking where to go I hear, "You got this, I believe in you Kylie." Timothee says. I don't do anything because I could care less and see she only made three in and Hailey is lining up. She makes the next two and is on the 8 ball, she takes time lining it up while I see Kendall looking nerviose she takes the shot and makes it. "What was that about us losing again Kendall?" Hailey ask while giving me a hug.