There's Only One Star

Start from the beginning

The guy who was over it taught the dance to us and it was kind of harder to pick up then what I had learned before. This was really fast moving, Kenzie started to cry during it because she didn't know it so I went over and hugged her.

After the end of the audition number we had to improve and show our skills. The lady wanted  to see us all together as a group. 

"So we have seen a lot of dancers and one thing you guys have to understand is that rejection is a huge part of our business and that you just have to keep going, right?" The lady said.

"We do have news for all of you amazing ladies and that is that there is a new upcoming popstar, and they are looking for a girl dance group and we all think that you ladies would be perfect." The guy says.

We all gave Ms. Abby a hug and then gave a hand shake to the people at the table. We are going to be in a music video!

"How did it go?" Kelly asked 

"We didn't make it" Paige says

"We made it!" Chloe screams.

All of us hug each other and we put our clothes on and get our bags before leaving the studio.

~Two days till the music video~

"Hi girls, My name is Seven Williams" a man that came into our studio said.

"The reason I am here today is because we are going to be making a music video for one of our artist by the name of Lux."

He starts introducing all of the people that came alone with him. 

We then get started learning parts or the dance that we would be showing to seven. I don't think Kenzie wants to do the dance but I kind of just want to be in the background not the main star.

The moms were taking us to do a screen test to test out new hair and nails. It was really fun doing this.

I had big green feathers in my hair and then we had to take a picture for Seven so that he could approve the look that we were wearing.

*One day till the music video*

Third Pov: 

Christi knew that y/n wasn't really interested in being the main part of music video but she really wanted to help boost her girls confidence. So she decided to take them to an acting coach it was mainly for Chloe.

Christi and y/n sat in that chairs off of the stage and watched Chloe and the guy talk about ways that could help her feel successful. He told Chloe that he wanted her not to be afraid to be strong and nothing should get in the way of her wanting to be number one.

After Chloe was done they all left the acting facility to go back to rehearsal. While the girls were at practice the moms went out to lunch together. 

Christi revels that she doesn't know how only having one person be the star is going to give the girls an opportunity to be there own person. 

She was also worried that Maddie was going to be the one to steal the light and fire right from under everyone.

Melissa: So I went to have coffee with seven the other day.

Holly: Oh did you? 

Kelly : So I am assuming since you met with him for lunch the star is Maddie?

Melissa: No, no, no

Christi: That's not playing by the rules, I would never think to go have lunch with the producer because I think of playing by the rules. 

Melissa: What rules?