003 . . . 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌? ❦

Depuis le début

"what? let me see." sinai turns her head to jenae. jenae hands sinai her phone, and everyone else walks over to her to see the post.

"ew, why is that the caption?" amari shakes her head in disgust.

sinai hands jenae her phone back. "he's got to be stalking you, because how did he move to la weeks after you did—like...what?"

"kid has to be obsessed with you." enzo shakes his head. "i'm literally going to cry. bro, what if we run into each other? like just imagine how awkward and embarrassing that would be." sinai panics.

"nai, don't panic. there's mad people here, and i don't think that out of all people, you'd run into him." zander reassures her.

"yeah, just have a drink or two, and calm down." amari agrees.

sinai nods and grabs an unused cup from the counter. she grabs one of the random bottles of alcohol and pours it into the cup. she takes a few sips and it immediately calms her nerves.

it's been a few hours since sinai had first seen chris in the living room. if she's being honest, she probably walked past him or his brothers a few times but didn't notice since she was so drunk. she had been walking around the house, back and forth between the living room, kitchen, and one of the smaller rooms on the first level of the house.

she made her way back into the kitchen for the tenth time tonight for another cup of alcohol. she grabbed one of the bottles, but before she could pour it into her cup, someone grabbed it out of her hand and placed it back onto the counter.

"i think you've had enough for tonight, nai."

sinai turns to the person who ever so rudely grabbed the bottle out of her hand. "bralo!" the girl wraps her arms around him as if she hasn't just seen him about fifteen minutes ago.

bralo chuckles and gently places his arms around her shoulders, hugging her back. "where were you?" sinai asks with genuine confusion on her face.

"i was in the living room, nai. you just saw me in there."

"oh." is all sinai says before letting go of him and turns around reaching to grab the alcohol bottle again.

"nope." he immediately says, reaching over her to take the bottle out of her hand once again.

"bralo," sinai turns to him. "why can't i have more? i've only had like..four cups of this stuff."

"exactly, which is way too much for a lightweight like you." he tells her.

sinai rolls her eyes. "i'm not a lightweight. i'm -- i'm literally fine," she slurs, trying to prove him wrong.

bralo purses his lips together, trying not to laugh at the drunk girl. "your words are slurring, you're not fine."

"you," she points to his chest, "you don't know what you're talking about."

she stares at him for a few seconds before walking away. she walks past the counter, and stumbles a few times.

"see, you deadass can't even walk."

bralo walks over to her gently places his hand on her lower back. "you need to sit down." he says, guiding her towards the living room.

bralo walks her over to the couch and helps her sit down. "you good?" he asks, sitting next to her.

"yeah," sinai nods. the two sit there in silience for a few seconds before sinai speaks up. "you wanna play would you rather?" she turns to bralo.

"yeah, sure." he shrugs. "ok. would you rather be invisible for one day, or be able to fly for one day?"

"um. probably fly for one day because i would want to explore shit."

the two then go back and forth asking each other pointless would you rather questions for about an hour. sinai stands up and bralo looks at her, his eyebrows furrowed. "i have to use the bathroom." she tells him.

"can you walk?" he asks. "yeah." she says walking into the hallway. she walks further into the hallway and finds the bathroom. she knocks on the door and gets no response, so she walks in.

she finishes in the bathroom and turns around to open the door. she pulls the door handle and pulls the door open. she walks out into the hallway, and as she turns the corner, she bumps into someone.

"oh fuck, i am so sorry-"

"shit, sorry-"

sinai lifts her head up to look at the person she bumped into. it takes her a second to realize who it is.

"chris!" she exclaims. chris had no idea why she was so excited to see him. sinai reaches her arms out and wraps them around the boy's neck. that shocks chris for a second. why the fuck was she hugging him right now? doesn't she hate him? whatever. chris returns the gesture by wrapping his arms around her waist.

chris backs up slightly, making a small space between them, but still holding her waist. "sinai," he looks at her. "are you drunk?" sinai just looks at him. "pfftt, no." she says with a blank stare.

"alright, we're gonna get you some water."

sinai rolls her eyes as they start walking towards the kitchen. "i don't want water." she whines.

"too bad, you need it." he tells her. chris pushes past a bunch of people in the hallway without managing to lose his grip on the drunken girl on his side. he opens the refrigerator and searches for a water bottle. he grabs one out and closes the refrigerator doors. he opens the water bottle and hands it to her.

sinai takes a few small sips of the water before putting the cap back on it and handing it back to chris. chris twists the cap back on tightly before placing it on the counter behind sinai.

"where the fuck are your friends? aren't they supposed to be taking care of you or something?" chris looks around. sinai shrugs, not knowing where her friends are. she remembers seeing bralo a few minutes ago, but she doesn't remember where she saw him last.

"hold on, i'll call them." chris says, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "n- no," sinai slurs, reaching to push his hand down. "don't call them."

"why?"

"because," she blinks. "i just want to be here with you." chris' eyebrows raise to the top of his head.

"really?"

sinai nods. "can't you hear?" she asks, a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "nah, i heard you loud and clear."

𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !
___________________

smug chris begins.

yall are prob wondering why sinai hugged chris if she hates him but she hugged him bc when she gets drunk she gets clingy to people.

- 𝗥𝗘𝗡🧸