"𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯?"

"𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥?"

The smaller looked up from his diary once hearing his bedroom door being open, immediately thinking it was that young devil again but it wasn't.

It was two non-familiar men entering in his room.

The short darkskin man had this wicked grin on his face with a "YNW" chain around his neck.

The taller was a light-skinned man with a "WICKED" chain around his neck and he was very lanky, more lanky than Jabari.

He had handful of bags that looked extremely expensive for some reason.

Asyn could make out a few of the bags, like the Dior, Rick Owens, Chrome Hearts bags.

Asyn was going to admit that the two men were fine.

"He wasn't lying 'bout him being sexy."  The light-skinned traced his tongue over his pink lips, eyeing the smaller who was in his night clothes.

They weren't expecting him to be this sexy, but Jabari did tell the couple that his baby mother was the sexiest man alive.

"I bet 300 hundred, he's a slut fa Ja." The shorter one whispered horribly, looking up at the taller.

"I bet 500, twin." The taller whispered horribly as well, staring down at the shorter.

Asyn scrunched his face up in disgust, "What the fuck, who the fuck are y'all?" He questioned.

The two men looked at each other with small smirk on their faces then the dark one looked back at Asyn, "I'm Melvyn but call me Mel, princess." He said, his tone was raspy but softly.

The smaller frowned a bit as he was still confused.

"And dis my slut, Kacey but we call him Ace." Melvyn wrapped his arms around the taller's slender torso, "This my baby fr tho, princess." He added, sending a smile to Asyn.

The lighter man "Ace" blushed but replaced it with a mug the darker one, "He cappin, jit." He muttered lowly.

Asyn couldn't help but smile at how cute they were, they didn't look dysfunctional or anything.

"He be gaggin' on my shit like his life be onna tha line." Ace blurted randomly.

Syn's eyes widened for a moment before going back to normal, "Wow, TMI." He grumbled.

"You so sexy as hell, Asyn." Mel eyed Asyn, even though the smaller felt like he looked rough right now.

Asyn had a black bonnet over his Locs and he was wearing a black T-shirt with black shorts.

Melvyn letting go of Kacey's torso and standing up straight then he making his way over to Asyn and smiling at him, "You sexy in black.