Chapter-1

Harry was seen practicing a lumos spell while hiding under his sheets.

"Harry? Why are you hiding and practicing spells?" Crystal asked making Harry tensed. Ginny held his hand to comfort him as Daphne explained to her-"Lady Potter, actually-" "It's Ms. Leroy honey" Crystal smoothly cuts her off, "Well not for long" James mumbled next to her making her roll her eyes at him.

"Actually the thing is, someone oblivated you from the memories of the Wizarding World. Harry had no idea that you were his mother and you were.... Captivated. So Harry was given to someone else." Daphne said making Crystal clenched her jaw in anger. "Where was I?" James asked feeling his stomach churn at the thought of his wife being captivated.

"Everyone thought you died Mr. Potter but you were under a sleeping spell for thirteen years. And the world thought that Lily Evans was your wife and Harry's mother. Even us."  Hermione said making Crystal snap her head at her, "Who the fuck is this woman?" She asked darkly. "I am! I'm the woman that James love!! You came between us you homewrecker!!" Lily spat but the next moment she was flunged at the wall.

"If anything You came between my mum and dad!! You bitch!! Don't even dare to say my mother's name let alone name calling!!" Harry said gritting his teeth. "Tell her Potter!!" Regulus, Barty and Rabastan cheered.

"Oh good lord, he's got your temper!" Stefan said in horror. Crystal smirked proudly, James felt his heart breaking. Yes he loved Lily, once upon a time. But Crystal was his wife and her to be not recognised as Lady Potter and most importantly her own son's mother is wrecking his heart. "Do no one remembers me?" She asked making Harry shook his head and say-"No! Sirius remembered you. When he-he came back he did the first thing was to search for you mum" Sirius looked wide eyed at his godson. "Who is Sirius?" She asked making the said man raise his hands in confusion.

"Thank you Mr. Black" she said in gratitude, Sirus waved her off and said-"No problem Sister in law and call me Sirius, Mr. Black makes me feel old."

The screen changes to Harry coming downstairs with the Hogsemade form in his hand, a fat woman looking a lot like Vernon entered.

"Who are they? I'm pretty sure that they aren't relates to me by the looks." Crystal said in distaste, "look at the woman, she looks like a horse!!" Laughed Sirius along with Harry earning a disapproving look from Remus. "That's my sister" Lily said snottily, "Oh that's self-explanatory" Crystal said unbothered as Lily gasped in offense.

James chuckled in amusement at his wife's calm but fiery comebacks.

"Uncle Vernon? I need your signature." He said as Vernon sneered at him. "What is it?" He asked in distaste, "Just my school form, nothing important" he said as Vernon sneered at him. "Behave in front of Marge and I'll see" he grumbled making Harry retord-"I will is she does"

Marge looked at Harry in distaste and said-"So your still here?" "Yes" Harry said making Marge glare at him and say-"Don't say Yes so ungreatfully!! My brother gave you home, clothes, food. I would have turned him to an Orphanage if he was out at my doorstep"

"DOORSTEP!!?" yelled Crystal in anger. James was seething next to her, Harry just looked at his mum sadly and said-"Don't worry mum, this was the last summer with them" Crystal was still raging, but she felt betrayed too. Where was his brother in all this? He was always their when the other weren't, despite of the toxic household she grew up in, her brother was close to her. After all she named her son after him..

Wait- What if he died? "Harry, where is your Uncle? Why didn't he took you in?"  She asked making Harry froze in his place. His heart beat quickened which didn't go unnoticed by Stefan.