10. Burritos & Melodies 

No one's POV
A week rolled by and Bose was finally allowed to leave the hospital. Chapa stayed with him throughout the whole week and the twins would go into his room after school to check up on him. Bose explained to Chapa that she shouldn't be missing so much school for him but she shut him up every time he protested.

There was no sign of Chapas dad, they assumed he's in hiding or went back to Chapas home town but either way they could care less. They knew they'll probably have to deal with him again eventually but they had better things to focus on.

Chapa rolled Bose out of the hospital in a wheel chair since he's not supposed to walking a lot until he is fully healed. She helps him stand up and get into her car as she goes to the driver side and starts driving out of the parking lot.

Bose : So am I like your passenger Princess now?

Bose smiles and leans his seat back and places his hands behind his head. Chapa chuckles and shakes her head while keeping her eyes on the road.

Chapa : sure babe whatever you say

Bose : Oh whatever I say? Then what I say is you look hot in the drivers seat and let's get food I wanna get the taste of hospital food out of my mouth.

A faint spread of pink hits her cheeks as she chuckles again and pulls over at a burrito place.

Chapa : here you are your majesty

Bose : FUCK YEAH BURRITOS

Chapa : Calm down you psycho you can't get too excited remember?

Bose : yeah yeah whatever MoOm

Bose laughs at himself until he looks over at the glare he's getting from Chapa and gulps. He gets out of the car and whistles going into the Burrito place.
Chapa locks the car and follows behind him with her arms crossed.

Chapa : First I'm not your mom and second who the fuck are you leaving behind being that I'm the one buying YOUR food?

Bose : Alright alright alright *kisses her cheek* I'm sorry Chappy

Chapa rolls her eyes and nudges his shoulder.

Chapa : yeah whatever you're forgiven

Bose : you love meeee

Chapa : Debatable

Chapa orders the food and the two of them take a seat in an empty booth as they wait for their burritos. Chapa is going on and on about whatever was on her mind and she waves her hands around as she speaks almost like she was doing the actions that took place in her story. Bose rests his cheek on his fist as he listens to her intently smiling and observing each and every movement. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by every little detail of his girlfriend. The way she talked, her movements, the small crinkle of her nose when she describes something she doesn't like, the couple seconds she takes out of her speech to run a had through her hair to keep it out of her face, everything. He admired every little thing about her and he could spend his whole life just listening to her talking about anything even something as ridiculous as the shape of clouds.

At this point Chapa picked up that Bose was sort of tuning out. He was of course listening but also laser focused on everything she was doing. She finds it adorable whenever he does that and reaches forward and gives him a little poke on his nose. He shakes his head as if waking up from a trance.

Chapa : Earth to Bose loving my rant huh?

Bose : yeah of course always hehe

Chapa : you are something Mi amor

Bose : so are you Chappy you're amazing

Chapa : ohhh quit it

Bose : quit what?