#93. Karishma's angry mood on 👀

////

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS PART..

Happy reading :⁠^⁠)

________________

Vyoshma were lost in each other, but suddenly they heard knocking sound from outside..

'Dadaaaaaaa!!'

'Gulabooooo'

'Lallaaaa....'

'Mummaaaa'

They both parted away after hearing their loud screams, KS looked away blushing crazily..

Vyom stomps his foot on the ground and said 'Hameshaaa mere pyaar me tang adate hai ye log 🥺🥺' He whined like a child making KS giggle..

'UFFFF...Vani koi emergency bhi ho skti hai naa' Karishma stated and she goes to open the door...

Pushapaji, anaa and vahi rushed inside, Pushapaji was holding zyan in his arm..

'Sab thk hai naaa?? Aap log itne pareshan__' Karishma said and as soon her eyes fell on zyan she smiled widely and take him from PS...

'Awww good morningg zyann' Karishma said creassing his cute little cheeks with her thumb..

Zyan smile with his eyes seeing KS and hold her finger in his little hand making Karishma heart melt..

Meanwhile, anaa and vahi were looking at her with a poker face as she didn't paid attention to them rather she is playing with zyan...

Vyom and Pushapaji noticed their faces...

'Good morning bachon!!' Vyom said cheerfully, he opens his arm and hugged both of them..

Karishma and his eyes met and she pouts sadly...

Anastasia and Vihaan got busy talking and giggling with vyom meanwhile KS tries to call them but they didn't listen. So she sits on the bed furiously, gave zyan to PS for sometime..

Vihaan and anastasia sees her and goes towards her..

'Gulaboooo/Mummaaaa' Vihaan and anastasia said together

Karishma smiled and hugged them then she sticks her tongue out to tease vyom...

Pushapaji chuckled seeing her childish act, and VS rolled his eyes annoyingly then he take zyan from PS and smiled mischievously...

Karishma scuffed then she remembers why they were banging the door so she asked..

Pushapaji began in a scared tone 'J-jaisa aapne kaha tha na wo pendrive aur letter dhoundne kaa'

'To..??? To uska Kya hua ammaa??' Karishma asked desperately...

'Hum logo ko raat me mil gayii thi wo' Vihaan blurted out looking down

Karishma squealed happily and said 'Sach me?? Ammaa 🤦 ye to khushi ka baat hua na to kahe aap log overacting kr rhe hain'

'Aap log raat me kiyu nhi aye?? pendrive aur letter dene..aap logo ko pata hai na kitne important hai ye dono' Vyom questioned..

'Ufffoooooo....puri baat to Suno dadaaa!!' Anastasia said opening her arms, vyom smiled seeing her and picked her up..

'Achaaaa apko pata hai naa dadaa aap mere super hero ho 😚' Anastasia said  poking his arm...

Vyom nodded and then vihaan goes towards Karishma, warpped his arms around her..

'Aur apko pata hai na gulaboo jiii key aap meri super women ho 😚🤧' Vihaan said hugging her tightly....