#84. Vyom chokes karishma's neck 🥺

////

Santu was dragging herself to make Qasim free from those men's..

'Mu-mumma🥺!! Santu masi!!' Qasim yelp trying to free himself..

The men who was holding qasim suddenly left him as he fell on the ground holding his leg it looks like someone has shooted him..

Qasim runs towards Santu in the mean time HM came outside the room and her eyes widened seeing Santu lying on the ground mumbling in pain..

Haseena saw a guy holding a gun and he shoots another men also..

'Santu!!' The guy yell and he came towards her he picks her in his arm and take her in other room..

'Kaha leke ja rhe ho isko?' Haseena asked going behind him..

'Bhabhi! Dikh nhi rha hai apko she is injured she needs immediate medical attention!' The guy said and he open the gate of another room and make Santu lied on the bed...

'Tum ho Kon? HUM KESE MAN LE TUM BHI HUM LOGO KO KHATRA NHI PAUCHAO GE!!' Haseena shouted and she tried to take Santu with her..

Meanwhile, in the other room..

'Mujhay bhut dar lag rha hai! 🥺 Yaha pe kya ho rha hai?' Izza asked with tears rolling from her eyes..

'Izza kuch bhi nhi ho rha sab thk hai' Vihaan said and he gently wipes her tears..

'M-mumma aur badi mumma sab kaha pe hai phir ' Izza asked and started crying more..

'Wo aajaye ge hn ab aap apne pyare pyare asu mat bahao hmm' Cheetah said and Izza hugs him tightly.

'Hnn rone se na ankhein panda jesi ho jati hai 🐼' Anastasia said sniffing..

'Aleee to aap bhi mat ro na aur aao idhar' Cheetah said and she took hugged him

Suddenly zyan started crying...

'Ye-ye ro rha hai! Isko bhook lagi hai shyd' Pushapaji said trying to make him stop crying..

But his cries were becoming more loud..

'Me phir iska feeder leke ata hu' Vihaan said and he was about to go outside, and before CC and PS ji could stop him..

The door of the room got opened and few men's banged inside, everyone's eyes widened and cheetah hurriedly pulled vihaan back and hide the kids behind him..

The men were about to approach towards PS Ji.

She showed him a gun and yell 'Ruko!! Wahi ruko eik kadam bhi agey mat badhana!!'

'Ye bacha do hume' One of the men shouted and he tries to take zyan from PS ji arms..

Cheetah hold his arm and pushed him on the ground, the other guy attacked CC and slammed his head on the ground and started beating him mercilessly..

And other two men's snatch zyan and they were about to take him, but luckily KS came there and she tries to take zyan from them and shouted

'CHORO HAMARE BACHE KO!' Karishma yell and she put her hand in her gun holder trying to find her gun but it wasn't there..

She kicked the guy and before zyan could fall on the ground she held him and hugged him tightly..

Pushapaji was beating the guy who was hovering CC, luckily Anubhav also came and now situation was under controlled..