𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 𝟏

P.S. Stay out of the comments to have thrilling read. I mean it.

                                                                 Cardigan

                                                             Taylor Swift

                     To kiss in cars and downtown bars was all we needed

                       you draw stars around my scar, and now I'm bleeding

                                                                      ♦♦♦

I found out things I wish I never. I learnt people loved me, some didn't. Some dead, some alive. I learnt things I could never forgive nor forget.

"That's Draco Malfoy," Hermione referred to the tall, pale, Slytherin boy with platinum hair on the other side of the hall, a small group of students trailing behind him.

"Better stay away from him, he's not exactly...nice." She looked down at her book, as if she didn't mind him at all. Harry, Ron and Ginny were just observing us, as Granger gave the guide to surviving in Hogwarts.

"He doesn't seem like much of a threat," I said, glancing at him. "He's just full of himself."

"Don't be fooled, Evy. Not just him, his family, his friends, the whole lot of them," Ron chimed in, his voice low but earnest. He leaned in closer, as if sharing a secret.

Ginny nodded in agreement. "They're trouble, the Malfoys. Always have been, always will be. Pure-blood supremacy and all that rubbish."

Harry remained silent, his green eyes fixed on Draco.

"He's always up to no good, isn't he?" I turned around to see what he was up to, he came into our conversation once he came into the Great Hall, and it was very obvious, they didn't like Malfoy.

Malfoy looked up from his paper, his icy, cold glare right at me, Hermione looked over her shoulder at Draco and then followed his gaze to mine. I quickly averted my gaze, back to the Gryffindor's table.

"He's always watching, that one," Hermione muttered, "You know him?"

"I wish," I scoffed, "then I could give him a piece of my mind," I lied.

I knew Malfoy, but not as this dramatic, evil, rich, high school bully, I knew him as the guy who helped me get over my father's death.

My father was a pure blood wizard, and married my mother, who was a muggle born, making me a half blood, just like Potter. My mother died in an accident when I was very young, and my dad took care of me until I got my letter to Hogwarts at 11, and I've studied at Hogwarts until the end second year when my dad feel ill, and he wanted me to there with him, so I did. He remarried a muggle a few months before I went to Hogwarts, and had twin boys, my half brothers. My step-mother, was a sweet woman, but she wasn't really the greatest mother in the world to me, and I felt like my father was trying to replace my mother and I didn't really appreciate it.

I loved my dad, I just didn't like him, and as soon as I stepped on his doorstep back from school he knew, I wasn't the same person I was before I left, and for whatever reason he called me he didn't tell me.

But his death affected me in ways I have never imagined. I lost the very person who I could share everything with, my step mother doesn't know how it is to be a half blood witch in a boarding school in Scotland being run by people who are called freaks, or how it is when snatchers chase you for money or how it is to lose a mother. And my baby brothers are just toddlers, the only thing they know is to shove every dirty thing into their mouth to get their mother's attention.