𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Start from the beginning

@luluconklin: screaming, crying
|
@stevenconk: perfect storm🫶🏻

@luluconklin: i love you so much❤️
|
@stevenconk: youre my favorite (other than shayla)

@shaylawong: whos that girl, shes literally the hottest person ive seen ever omg😻
|
@luluconklin: hey (with lots of rizz)

✰𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯✰

I walked downstairs in a red dress and my hair in its natural coils. My mom was at the island working on her book. "Happy birthday lovely." Susannah smiled. Steven smiled and ran up to me, "happy birthday lu."

It was jeres turn and he highfived me. "Happy freedom day luna!" He cheered. I smiled and hugged my mom from the back. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and pointed to my waffles.

I never made my birthday too big of a deal, taylor came up and stayed till the say after bellys birthday, that was the main event. My mom would make me my favorite breakfast and then we would open presents. In all the time i spent thinking i didnt see conrad look up at me once.

It hurt, i mightve touched a nerve with him but he hit me somwhere it hurt. Conrad saying that made me realize that he actually didnt care and i shouldnt either.

I grabbed my plate of waffles and sat down next to conrad. Maybe then he would want to look in my direction even once. Nope.

"Lets open presents now." Susannah grabbed a small box

✰✰

I opened sussannahs present first it was a small black box that held a bracelet, there was a small island and sun charm in the middle. Last summer i was gushing about it to susannah when we went shopping for the first time in forever. This meant so much because it was absolutely gorgeous. "Susannah! Thank you so much you didnt have to!" "Oh yes i did, hun. You deserve it." Susannahs words felt amazing, i hated it when people got me gifts over $10 but when susannah gives it to me, i know it's genuine.

Next was mom. She got me a pair of heeled sandals, the were white with pale pink seashells and baby blue tides. They were so cute, i would love to wear these to the beach.

Jeremiah handed me a wrapped candle in the sent of "ocean breeze" it smelled just like cousins, "so its summer whenever you want to be." Jeremiah hummed. Steven quickly threw me a big bag, "i thought i should go all out for your 18th."

Inside there were 2 hoodies, ine princton and another brown. "You can wear brown around your campas and princton when you missed me, when i get in there." I then pulled out a box of pictures, it was baby photos of me and him with writings on the back, "read those later." I nodded and out then beside me. There was a small bouquet of lilles, theyve always been my favorite and steven knew that. "They're your favorites." I smiled and ran to him. "Thank you so much,  steven. I love you." I felt some tears and my eyes and i gave a small sniffle. "Youre not crying are you?" "No" i wiped my nose and eyes and steven rolled his eyes.

Belly handed hers to me when i was walking back, she got me a gorgeous sundress that was blue with white shells. "Thanks you bells." I smiled.

"Conrad, are you going to give luna your present?" Susannah asked him. "Oh, uhm. Sorry, i forgot." "Its okay, i wasnt really expecting anything anyways." I know we got into an argument the other day but not getting me a present thats extreme, even for him.