Beach day!

Angels pov--

We arrived at my place and I ran inside as the boys waited outside.

I put on a black strapless sundress and my black with white polka dots on under it. I put my hair up and grabbed tanning oil and a towel. I then put on flip-flops and walked outside.

I hopped into the passenger seat beside Shadow and handed my stuff back to D20.

"Off to the beach fellers!" Deluxe laughed

I giggled and put my hand on the middle counsel and at the same time Shadow did and I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Sorry." He moved his hand smiling

I smiled up at him.

-- Time Skip --

We arrived at the beach and I quickly hopped out but I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me into them. I look up to see D20.

"Not so fast sweetheart." He smiled

I blushed and looked down.

Someone then grabbed my hand.

I look up to see Speedy.

"Wanna swim?" He flashes a smile

I nod quickly and he walks me over to a spot on the beach. We put our stuff down and I take off my dress and run towards the water.

I run right in and feel the coolness all over my legs.

I watch as Speedy and Hova race each other to the water.

I then watch as Side and G run.

"Chicken wars!" Shadow yelled

I see as all the boys bolt into the water.

"You're with me feller." I hear someone say as I feel hands wrap around my waist.

I turn to see who it is and come face to face with Deluxe.

"I'll swim under you and you hold on." He says

Next thing I know I'm in that air.

"Ah!" I say holding on to him tightly

I see G on sides shoulders. Speedy on Hovas. Nobody on Legions. D20 on Shadows. Then me on Deluxes.

"Go!" Legion said

Deluxe went right for D20 and Shadow.

I grabbed him and pushed him back. He was able to grab my hands and pull me with him.

I yelled then bam I was in the water. I was pulled up and came face to face with a soaking wet D20.

We just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Wanna get out? It's kinda chilly." D20 said

I nodded.

He took my hand and led me out.

I set my towel up and rubbed myself with suntan lotion then laid back and shut my eyes.

"Is it weird to always be with a bunch of boys?" D20 spoke up

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at D20.

"Nah, I guess I got used to it so far even though it's only been a day." I laugh

I then saw the rest of the boys get out.

"D20 cmon we are gonna play some football!" G called

He got up and ran over. I laid there and shut my eyes slowly drifting to sleep