30

Chapter 30 The King of the Deep Sea! (plus more!)

  While they were talking, a sound came from a distance. The black McLaren sports car stopped at the entrance of the Dinglong Security Building. Jiang Zhengyu led a group of high-level executives to greet him and Chen Yun came down.

   "Chen Dong, I've heard about you for a long time, and I'm really honored to meet you today!" Jiang Zhengyu held Chen Yun's right hand in both hands, thinking that an old friend who hadn't seen him for many years met today.

  Chen Yun also laughed lightly at Jiang Zhengyu's words.

   What the hell, he just took over Shengtian, so where is the name that he has heard for a long time.

   But looking at this posture, Chen Yun also knew who was in front of him, it should be the boss of Dinglong Security.

   "You are Mr. Jiang, hello."

  Although Chen Yun didn't know his name, it was enough to know his son's surname.

   "Yes yes, I am Jiang Zhengyu."

  Beside, many people were eagerly talking to Chen Yun, but Jiang Shouheng and Zhang Lei were blocked behind.

   Seeing the flattering expressions of all the high-level officials and his own father, he respected Chen Yun's status even more.

  My father has been in the mall for so many years, and he considers himself prudent, but he has never shown such an attitude towards him.

  On the other side, Wang Menghan also got out of the car, and Jiang Zhengyu also shook hands with her eagerly.

  Standing and chatting for a while, Jiang Zhengyu looked at Chen Yun, "Chen Dong, why don't you go in and sit for a while?"

  Chen Yun looked at his watch and shook his head, "Forget it, let's wait for a chance later."

   "Okay, then I must have prepared top-quality tea for your arrival." Jiang Zhengyu waved his hand to the back, "Shou Heng, why are you still standing there, why don't you come to meet Mr. Chen."

   Pulling Jiang Shouheng over, Jiang Zhengyu smiled all over his face, "Chen Dong, this is my son Jiang Shouheng, ask him to accompany you this time."

   "Hello, Mr. Chen."

   "Hello, Mr. Chen."

  Jiang Shouheng said, Zhang Lei also nodded and said, but there was a little tremor in his voice.

   "Well, good." Chen Yun responded, not very interested.

  Jiang Zhengyu also saw Chen Yun's attitude, and then he sighed.

  The next moment, Wang Menghan looked at Zhang Lei, "Xiao Lei, why are you here? Didn't you enter the entertainment circle? Didn't you film?"

   "Hey, Menghan."

  Chen Yun looked at Wang Menghan, "Do you know each other?"

   "Well, we are classmates in the first year of high school. We haven't seen each other for many years, so I didn't recognize it just now."

  Wang Menghan took Zhang Lei's hand, and both of them became eager.

  Beside Jiang Zhengyu saw this sudden situation, and he was also happy in his heart, "Leilei, so you are classmates? That's just right, we can have a good chat along the way."

   "Yeah." Wang Menghan nodded.

   "Miss Menghan, Leilei and my son are about to get married, you and Mr. Chen must come, and I will give you a toast." Jiang Zhengyu spoke, which shocked Zhang Lei.