011. kaykay communication

federal bureau of investigation
behavioural analysis unit
criminal minds s1:e14

014. riding the lightning

    riding the lightning

"SARAH JEAN AND JACOB DAWES BUTCHERED WHAT, TWELVE GIRLS?"

JJ asks from the backseat of the car with Kayleigh, while Derek drives them to Central Florida.

"Thirteen, counting the girl that was just found. Hilary Dickson. Disappeared fifteen years ago. Buried her under Sarah's mother's living room." Gideon informs from the passenger seat, turning to look at Kayleigh absently look out the window for the miles rushing by.

"You think that was their last victim?" JJ questions.

"Well, that's what we're here to find out. Sarah Jean Dawes." Gideon introduces as he pulls out an image of their female serial killer.

"Media called her 'The Ice Queen'."

"That's how they interpreted her demeanour during the trial."

"You see different?" Derek backtracks as Gideon shakes his head.

"No, I didn't say that." He denies.

"She killed her two-year-old son and twelve teenage girls."

"She only confessed to the murder of her son, Riley." Gideon points out as Kayleigh listens with her head leaning on her hand lazily.

"Well, she hasn't cooperated with any requests to interview her." JJ points out as she looks at Kayleigh with a smile, getting the same back.

"Well, if she doesn't talk now, she's going to take that story with her to 'Old Sparky'."

-

"Here it is." Derek's voice attracts everyone's attention as they drive into Florida State Penitentiary, seeing a large crowd of gatherers. On one side there was a group of woman cheering and screaming for Jacob and the other held all of the press and reporters.