Chaeryeong only chuckled at the remark.

"Well we don't- I don't know what you're talking about." Yeji started.

"We're not trying to get back to where we left off, if that's what you mean, Lia-ah. We're just trying to be decent towards each other. Be friends. It's more like... starting over."

Yeji smirked at the smiling duo beside her.

"And not just with her. With both of you, too. Although our progress was quicker."

She said the last sentence silently, as if she's contemplating about it herself.

"Well, we didn't date you, after all." It was Chaeryeong's turn to speak.

Yeji was about to protest again when the program started.

They all whipped her head towards the podium and saw Ryujin, smiling towards the crowd as she was gripping the cue cards on her left hand. She looked so put together and it was obvious that the crowd was very pleased to see her.

She's wearing a suit and Yeji could not take her eyes off her.

Wow.

The brunette found her eyes and smiled widely, the cat-eye smiled back almost immediately. She could sense her companion throwing mocking looks at her but she didn't care.

It felt nice to be at the receiving end of that smile - and today, she'll bask in the glory of it.

After the auction and the mini-program, the guests were allowed to roam freely inside the museum to check out the displayed pieces and to socialize.

The three decided to wait by the side of the stage to congratulate Ryujin on the successful event. As they were approaching the brunette, however, someone else beat them to it. They halted as they saw a woman make her way towards her - all smiley and friendly.

Ryujin greeted her politely but the woman didn't seem so satisfied with the distance so she grabbed onto the brunette's arm casually and pulled her close - chuckling while she's at it.

Lia huffed and started to move forward. "Here we go again."

Chaeryeong just chuckled. She saw the confused expression on Yeji's face and offered an explanation.

"Ryujin's an eye candy in the industry. She attracts a lot of attention during these events - most especially from the women of arts. Like that one."

She nodded towards the brunette's direction. "Even before when she... wasn't single, women would try and get her attention every time she went off stage after hosting."

"And add that to the fact that she's a really good artist, too."

Yeji paused and tried to absorb what her best friend was telling her as she was watching Lia's attempt to snatch Ryujin from the woman.

Surprisingly, the woman was persistent and wouldn't let go of the brunette's arm, and it was evident that Lia was losing her patience. Ryujin also looked very uncomfortable and would rather bury herself under the floor instead of staying where she was standing.

As if some spirit had possessed Yeji, she started to walk towards them with a slightly clenched jaw and gripped the woman's arm without a second thought.

Ryujin was surprised to see the cat-eye almost smiling eerily at the woman who now has her full attention.