Gon' touch the sky... Part 1

AUTHORS NOTE:The song you hear while watch slide-show of Bobby's pictures was all doing of my dear friend Angel Tariga... she was inspired to wrote and compose this song especially for my story. I'm so thankful for that and I love you very much!!!

I'm late! Omg I'm late.The only thought I had in my mind right now. I just can't being late for my work. I recently got that job and I just have to keep it if I want to finish my studies in time. My parents trying so hard to help me,but I can't expect everything from them. I'm 20 now and I should be responsible more.

Oh Im late! I am running now one step,two steps im already outside. Hope today is no traffic jam. I live in Virginia United States and Im happy for that .

Finaly I arrived to my workplace. One last look at mirror. I do look beautiful today my brown eyes sparkling and my long brown hair is silky...so Im satisfied with my look.

Today is crowded here. I went to our little room to change in to my uniform. Ah I forgot to say I work in a restaurant as a waitress...Well it is not the best job in the world,but my boss pays me well and with that i can pay for my exams and to save a little so I can travel .Because I love to travel a lot.

I started my everyday job routine when I saw 3 guys and 2 girls entering and taking the table right in front of me. So I take the menus and gave to them without even look at them.Just saw 2 asian guys and one asian girl,the other girl and a guy were kinda look like latino,but I wasn't sure and I didn't care at that time.

When they were ready to order I went there . They told me one by one their orders. Guy who was sitting on the right and had black snapback on his head looked at me and said -I just want hot -dog and Cola.

It was my first time when I actually looked at him. I saw his brown eyes and at first I thought-they are so small,but i kinda liked them. Ok -I said and wanted to leave but he stopped me I turned around and looked at him once again.

That was my mistake because he smiled showing his white teeth with two in front a little bigger. I literally felt That Earth stopped moving and I couldn't breath,I couldn't move,I couldn't even take my eyes out of him. His smile hit me like thunder lighting and I was so helpless. -I want to change my order instead hot-dog I want cheeseburger-he said but I dont remember what happened after because when I finaly manage to take a deep breath I was in the kichen already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is my first time writting the story...if you see some mistakes I apologise english is not my native language....

I hope you will like my story .....Please comment and vote.

Special thanx to my lovelly friend Dejana who inspired me to start writting...