¤Dancing in Red¤

Start from the beginning

"They look fucking hot together huh?"

Kirishima heard Bakugo whisper next to him.

"Yeah, I kinda want that with a girl ya know?

"Fuck yeah...Kaminari is so damn lucky to have a girl like that"

Kirishima smiled at that...
"Not to flex or anything but the bartender here is hot as fuck and she was all over me a minute ago"

Bakugo scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Who would wanna hit on you? And besides, this bartender your talking about can't be that good looki-"

Before Bakugou could finish his sentence the hot latina came back over, Handing Kirishima his ordered drink. He didn't miss the note she slid under the cup.

"Damn she's hot-"

He hears Bakugou say next to him.
Kirishima laughs and grabs the note before noticing a phone number.

"Yeah and I just got her number" Kirishima said, winking at Bakugou once more

"You lucky son of a bitch"

Bakugo starts laughing again.

Minutes pass and the latina girl comes back over when Bakugo asks her to.

"Whiskey." Bakugo basically demands and the girl just nods and leaves

Kirishima could of sworn he saw Bakugo take a peek at her ass when she left.

"How the hell can a ugly ass redhead pull a sexy ass latina?"

Bakugo asks, looking over at Kirishima.

"I got the looks man...You gotta admit I'm actually very hot and I got the body too"

"You got the body huh? Yeah I bet you have a small ass penis tho" Bakugo tilted his head back and let out a laugh that made the inside of Kirishimas stomach melt.

"Dude...If you think eight inches is small then so be it"

Kirishima said with a shrug and he hears Bakugou laugh next to him

"Eight inches my ass"

Kirishima just chuckles and shrugs.

"I could prove it to you.."

The moment he says that a nice slow song comes on. Oh...Kirishima wants to dance right about now.

"Wanna dance?" Kirishima asked as he stuck his hand out for Bakugou to take

Bakugo looks him up and down before chuckling.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Bakugo asked through hooded eyes and the smell of alcohol left his body as he sighed into his cup of whiskey

"Look around us" Kirishima said and sure enough everyone else in the party was surrounding the dance floor with a partner but they were dancing slowly, hands were on waists and around shoulders as they slowly swayed to the music.

"We look dumb ass hell up here"
Kirishima said, looking Bakugo dead in the eyes. Bakugo lets out a sigh and stands up, walking into the crowd of dancers. He then turns Kirishima's way and holds up two fingers together, Moving them towards himself...A signal for Eijiro to follow his lead..

So he does.

They dissappeared into the crowd and Bakugo moves his hands to Kirishimas waist and swayed ever so slowly. Kirishima had never danced before and he was probably bad at it but there was no backing out now so he complied by wrapping his arms around Bakugous shoulders and started to sway with him. Everything was a little to close to perfect. Bakugo was a complete stranger at first but now he was slow dancing with Kirishima like they'd known each other forever. It was almost like they both knew they weren't going to remember a thing tomorrow.