7. ༄ 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ༄

Start from the beginning

I nod my head, and he begins speaking again.

"Thank you for doing this for him. He will be extremely greatful when his memories come back to him. I understand others have been cruel to you, and doing this for someone regardless of their behavior towards you is hard. Your patience and kindness is extremely out of this world."

"I would do this for the meanest of people if you asked me to, Master. My feelings do not matter at the end of the day. I will do anything for you and in your favor."

"Y/N, you have such a kind heart. Those around you may say rude things about you. They may try to bring you down, and say you are weak. They may make fun of how you look, or what happened to you. You force yourself to keep going, and I know their words weigh on you. I know that being a Hashira, listening to everyone put you down, and having to take care of someone as soon as you met them, has inflicted great stress that you hide from. I see the pain that hides in your eyes. No matter their words, remember that you are much more than what they think, and that you are one in a million. You are the brightest shining star in the universe. It is okay to cry, my star. It is okay to be angry. Please don't hide from your feelings any longer."

I sit and look at him with my mouth slightly agape. My eyes begin to water as I absorb everything he said to me.

I bow to him again. I try and hold back my sobs, but every feeling that has been hidden begins to release out of my eyes. The anger, the pain, the sorrow.

"Thank you Master. I will treasure your words with everything I have." I say, my voice breaking in-between my sobs.

I miss my family more than anything. I miss when we sat and ate dinner. I miss when my siblings and I would run around playing games. I miss my mothers kind words. I miss when my father would sit and tell me stories. I miss being a kid.

I miss when my life was normal.

"I'm sorry I- I haven't cried so long, I just-"

He cuts me off.

"Please do not apologize my child. Sit up come closer."

With a few sniffles, I sit up and get closer to him. He brings his hand up and sits it on my head with his noble smile.

"Please look at the brighter things in life. Focus on your goals and reaching them, but don't hide your emotions."

I smile at him again with tears in my eyes.

He shares the way to get to the mountain with me to find his home, and I leave. I need to make it back to Tokito, he will make me feel better.