Prologue (Edited)

Mulai dari awal

Goku: What? (He asked, confused.)

Suddenly, all his friends began laughing menacingly, except for Dende and Vegeta.

Bulma made a signal to Vegeta.

Vegeta raised his hand and said,

Vegeta: Forgive me, Kakarot. (He said it as a treacherous tear rolled down  his face.)

And he destroyed the door while Goku was inside.

Goku: Vegeta, why?

Dende: What are you doing? Mr. Goku is going to die in there! (He said, worried.)

Beerus: It's necessary. Goku is a threat that must be eliminated. (He said menacingly.)

Whis: Mr. Beerus, just think about what would happen if Lord Zeno found out. (He said seriously.)

Beerus: I'll take the risk.

Then Beerus asked Whis to do something he didn't want to.

Beerus: Whis, seal the Time Chamber so he can't escape.

Whis had no other choice since the angels cannot disobey the destroyers.

In the Time Chamber, Goku didn't know what to do. He remembered how Gotenks had left the Time Chamber by increasing his power until he created a dimensional gap. So, Goku began increasing his power, going through all his transformations, even reaching Ultra Instinct. But nothing happened. Then he decided to train to take revenge on those who betrayed him and find a way out of the room.

At the Temple of Dende:

Vegeta: I hope you keep your word and don't harm my daughter. (He said, annoyed.)

Bulma: Of course, of course. Let's go.

Vegeta was furious and disappointed in himself because he had just betrayed his own race.

Everyone had left, and Dende had heard everything.

Dende: Mr. Popo, bring me the Dragon Balls. (He said seriously.)

Mr. Popo: Of course, my lord.

At night, Dende had summoned Shenlong.

Shenlong: You have three wishes. Ask. (He said imposingly.)

Dende: I want an infinite supply of food in the Time Chamber.

Shenlong: That's easy. What is your second wish?

Dende: I want Goku to have eternal youth.

Shenlong: Well, that's easy. What is your last wish?

Dende: I want Mr. Goku to have molecular regeneration, like Deadpool.

Shenlong: Very well. Is that all?

Dende: Wait, can you let me talk to Goku for a few minutes?

Shenlong: Alright, but only because you are my creator.

Meanwhile, with Goku:

He was training when he heard Dende's voice.

Dende: Mr. Goku, can you hear me?

Goku: How can you communicate with me in here?

Dende: I used the Dragon Balls.

Dende told him about the wishes he made.

Dende: One more thing, Mr. Goku. Vegeta didn't want to betray you. Bulma threatened to kill Bra. Piccolo and Master Roshi weren't involved in this.

When Goku heard that, he was relieved and said,

Goku: Thank you, Dende, for telling me this and for the wishes.

Dende: One more thing, the Time Chamber has been improved. One day in there is equivalent to 10 years outside.

That impressed Goku.

Dende: Well, Mr. Goku, I have to go. The reason you can't get out is because Mr. Whis sealed the room on Beerus's orders.

Goku understood and said goodbye.

He spent 1000 years training, almost losing his sanity, but his determination to return to Earth and take revenge kept him conscious.

During that time, Goku recovered his tail thanks to molecular regeneration, obtaining Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan 5. Super Saiyan 4 was weaker than the God form, while Super Saiyan 5 was on par with Super Saiyan Blue. He also learned Hakai energy and mastered Ultra Instinct to a greater   extent. Additionally, he achieved Super Saiyan Blue 2, 3, and 4, as well as Super Saiyan Rose 1, 2, 3, and 4. He mastered all of these forms completely.

He trained his base form to increase his power without the need for transformation, making him as strong as Beerus in his base form. Ultra Instinct was his best card, surpassing even the Grand Priest and reaching 40% of Zeno's power.

After 1000 years, a portal appeared out of nowhere, and Goku was on guard.

The Presence: Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to give you a chance at life.

Goku was intrigued and asked,

Goku: How? (He said, serious.)

The Presence: You'll see. I'm Zeno's brother, and I'm here to invite you to live in my verse.

Goku was surprised by what the Presence said.

Goku: Zeno's brother? The Omniverse?

The Presence: That's right. You don't just have one multiverse. An omniverse is a structure of several multiverses together.

Goku pondered for a moment.

Goku: Okay, I'll go to your verse.

He then crossed the portal.

Author's Notes:

I hope you liked it! The story took an unexpected turn, and Goku's training over 1000 years has made him incredibly powerful. He is now venturing into a new omniverse, accompanied by Zeno's brother. Let me know if you have any other ideas or if you'd like to continue the story from here.