Bonus - Stevepop Movie Date + Aftermath

Sodapop's POV:

Steve was begging me to go to the movies. I sighed. He continued whining. "Please, Soda! I promise it'll be fun!" I looked at him. "Really? Steve, your definition of fun is different than mine." He shook his head. "I promise it'll be fun for the both of us. Besides, it could be like a date!" I felt my face get warm.

I groaned. "Steve. No. I don't want to." He groaned in response and turned to Pony. I sighed. He's not going to give up... He was grinning as he looked back at me. "See? Pony gets it." I sighed heavily and looked at him.

"Fine. If it shuts you up, I'll go." His smile widened and he nodded. "Okay, good!" He instantly stopped talking and sat beside me.

- Time Skip- (Sorry)

Steve dragged me to my feet. "Steve, I can stand on my own." He ignored me and proceeded to drag me to his truck. "Steve, I can walk too." He was smiling widely and looked at me. "Right, sorry. I'm just excited." I nodded. "I can tell." I smiled at him.

We got into the truck and he turned it on. He started to drive us to the movies while grinning. He looked at me slightly and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him. "What are you doing?" He looked at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"What? I can't have my hand on your thigh?" I shake my head. "No. You can't. What if someone sees?" I pushed his hand off my thigh and heard him sigh. He nodded. "Right, sorry." No protesting? I looked at him for a second before looking out the window.

I noticed his hand moving and looked to see what he was doing. He turned the radio on and turned it up a bit so it wasn't so quiet. "What movie are we seeing?" He doesn't answer. "Steve?" He looked at me a for a second.

"Oh, uh, I can't remember." I raise an eyebrow at him. "You can't remember?" He shakes his head. "No." I nodded slowly. "Okay..." He sighed and shifted in his seat. "You good?" He looked at me. "Hm? Yeah." I nodded. "Okay."

Eventually we arrived and he parked the truck in a spot not around the other cars but where we could still see the screen. He reached to the back and grabbed a can. "What do you have?" He smiled slightly and looked at me. "What do you think?" I nodded.

"Ah, okay." I looked at the screen and heard him open it and take a sip. "You drink really loud." He glared at me and grinned. "Do I?" I nodded. "Mhm." He looked at me. "Well, your loud so..." I glared at him. "Haha. Very funny." He nodded. "Mhm."

He looked at me as if he was looking at something he's never seen before. "What?" He smiled. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Then watch the movie. That's why we're here, yes?" He didn't answe nor did he look at the screen.

"You want something. That's why you brought me here, right?" He looked confused. "What? No. I just," he sighed. "I just wanted to go on a date with you. I just didn't know how to ask." He smiled at me. I chuckled lightly as I felt my face get a little warm.

He put his hand on the side of my face. I couldn't help but grin as he leaned in. I leaned in as well and kissed him. "Good to know you can't ask those kind of things." I grinned and he hit me playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Now, watch the movie." I looked towards the movie screen. I saw him pout slightly out of the corner of my eye before he turned and faced the screen too. God knows what movie was playing, but it was okay. "This is boring." I looked at him.

"It was your idea." He sighed. "Yeah, well, I didn't think it would be boring." I looked at him confused. "Have you never gone on a date with Evie?" He shook his head. "No, she didn't want to. She said that it would be boring, which I guess she was right." I nodded.