"No," I said softly.

"What?"

"No," I said louder.

"Get a tutor then"

They both walked away.

I got up and went into my room locking it behind and screaming into my pillow, wishing I could suffocate myself with it.

I fucking hate it here, and they wonder why my first response is violence, it's not my fault they wanted another son, but instead resulted with a gay intersex freakish kid.

Fucking assholes.

I should just fucking do it, swim in a lake and never come back up to the surface.

_________

Y/n

"98 great job" my chemistry teacher passed back my quiz.

"Thank you"

"Good but not your best," she passed Billie her quiz and you could see the absolute disappointment in her face. Billie was like the star student here I don't know what happened, the questions in my opinion were hard, but usually for Billie it was like a piece of cake, 100% on everything, that girl could do anything with her eyes closed.

I felt bad.

I talked to my friends for a bit since we had free time, but I would still find Billie staring at me, I just smiled and looked away as usual.

I never thought she'd do to unexpected tho, she approach me, and with shaky hands she placed a folded paper on my part of the table. Then immediately walked back to her seat.

People were staring at her weird and my friend was making an "ouuu" noise, but I hit her in the head and opened the paper, she had really pretty hand writing actually.

Do you think you could tutor me?

Read on the paper, I looked back at her and she was already looking at me, I could tell she was nervous.

I wrote back on the paper saying "sure" and put my address and phone number on the paper.

"You're not actually gonna do it are you?" My friend asked me.

"Of course I am"

"C'mon she's like the school freak, haven't I told you the rumors?"

"The only school freak here is you," I said rolling my eyes and got up giving Billie the paper.

She opened is nervously, but when she did her eyes lit up and she slightly cracked a smile.

"I'm free whenever so I'll see you when you can," I told her and she nodded.

____________

2 days later

"Hey come on in," I told Billie.

She nodded and walked into my house looking around at everything, my family is pretty rich so I don't blame her.