She sighed and changed into an old yakuta she found.

It was the only piece of clothing she had on.

It was definitely a lot bigger than she would have liked, but she needed to use what she had.

Y/N wasn't sure if Akaza would be back to help her adjust to this life, so she figured it would be better to get started by herself. She grabbed a fishing rod, a small basket with all of her dirty clothes inside and an unopened bar of soap, and another basket for future cathes.

The H/C girl was dying inside without her phone and music, but there wasn't anything she could do.

She doesn't bring her phone to her missions because modern demon slayers still use crows. She can't exactly text for help while fighting for her life.

Though even if she brought her phone, she doesn't have internet, so her phone would be pretty useless, except for taking pictures and listening to music she already downloaded.

Life was going to be very hard. She even contemplated about taking her own life but the thought of not knowing what comes after death ultimately made her give up on it.

"Welp..Off I go.."

.
.
.

A few hours went by like a fly; it was already nighttime.

Y/N managed to find a water stream not too far from the cottage and fished there for a bit. She caught about three small fish; it wasn't much, but it will do for now.

She tried to clean her clothes to the best of her ability. She also took a bath. The soap she used was the one found in the house; it wasn't open, so it was good to go, but the water was freezing. She was definitely going to get sick after this bath.

Her teeth were chattering, and she was shaking badly. She hated cold baths.

The E/C girl dried herself up and got dressed in her yakuta. Still shaking, she picked up everything she brought here and went back to the cottage.

By the time she came back, it was really dark outside.

She didn't worry about other demons coming here because this was apparently Akazas territory, and if she knew anything about demons, it was that they were extremely territorial.

Y/N opened the door of the cottage and walked inside. The young woman was immediately met with her concerned-looking demon friend.

"Where the hell were you? I thoug-" Akaza cut himself off once he realised her S/C had a blueish tint to it. He grew more concerned once he saw how much the girl was shaking.

"I w-w-went to get s-some f-food, and t-t-take a s-shower..F-Fucking hell, i-it's c-cold." Y/N couldnt stop stuttering because her teeth kept chattering.

"You will get sick! Are you stupid?! You could have waited for me to come back! I would of guided you to the hot springs!" He ran into her room, then came back with a blanket to help her warm up.

"I d-d-didn't know if y-you were go-gonna co-come back, bit-bitch! You l-left without a wo-rd!" The stuttering was starting to really annoy her.

Akaza grumbled as he wrapped the blanket around her. He then took the stuff from her hands, placed it on the table, and picked her up.

"A-Ayo! Ta-Take me t-to din-dinner f-first." Y/N wheezed at her own joke.

Akaza was so confused. "I will. I brought you some food.

That only made her laugh more.

He walked into the room and laid her down on the futon. He ransacked the room to find more blankets, and as soon as he did, he threw them over the shivering girl.

"Stay here. I'll bring you food to eat. For the rest of the day, stay in bed and say warm."

"Thanks man, but bruh..Even if I get sick, I'll be just fine."

Akaza send her a threatening glare that made her shut up immediately. It was kind of hot, too. "Do you need a dog? I can bark."

He chocked on his spit and looked at her, mortified. All she did was send him a wink back, and his face exploded in red.

"Shut up."

Taisho Secrets

•A fish bit Y/N's ass when she got into the water.

•Akaza convinced himself that he only wanted to be around Y/N because he wanted to convince her to become a demon.

•Akaza was the one to put her clothes up to dry, and when he grabbed her panties, he died inside from the embarrassment. His face was so red only his eyes were visible.

•A demon was ripped apart near her cottage by Akaza. He don't play no games.

•Akaza is very worried that Y/N will get sick because he does not know how to help her, and he definitely doesn't want to ask for help from a certain someone.