After staying silent for a little, he nodded and went off to clean the dust as asked.

Looks like he will be staying for a while.

.
.
.

"Dude..What did you do."

"I tried! I haven't cleaned in centuries!"

"Bro.."

Y/N was scolding Akaza because he did a terrible job cleaning up the dust. Half of the dust was still there; there were random, uncleaned water drops left where the some dust once was.

Why water? She recommended that he dip the cloth into water for a better result, but he forgot to squeeze the excess water out, so there was that.

"You suck at cleaning."

"My life purpose isn't about cleaning. It's about getting stronger and becoming an Upper Moon One."

"Oh yeah..I never had a conversation for this long with a demon, so I'm curious. Why did you become a demon in the first place, if you don't mind me asking?"

Akaza pondered for a few seconds then shrugged.

"I don't remember when I became a demon or how, or how my life was before I did."

"Damn..That must be sad. I thought demons would remember such information about themselves." She frowned and continued to clean his mess up.

"Not always. Some remember their past and how they became demons, some don't."

"Interesting.."

After hours of talking and cleaning, the sun was going to rise soon, so Akaza needed to leave.

He took the chance when she went to the bedroom to see if there were any clothes she could sleep in and left.

Y/N was pretty upset when he left.

All that talk made her enjoy his company. She loved to annoy him too.

She sighed and decided it would be best to go to sleep; she needed energy for tomorrow night if she was going to find the demon that sent her here.

Deep down, she knew she was stuck here for good; she was just having trouble accepting her fate.

Being left alone with her thoughts, she laid down on the futon and looked at the ceiling.

Tears formed in her eyes as she began to cry, grieving the life she lost.

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N woke up at 7PM the next day. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretching her limbs and moaning at the satisfying popping sound they made.

"That's the spot."

Her stomach growled loudly, sis was starving.

"What the hell do I do about food..Everything in this house is rotten..mabye I should find a stream to fish or something...I NEED CLEAN PANTIES HELP ME."

She remembered her clothes were dirty..yippie. The cottage she was in didn't seem to have a bath in the bathroom, only a toilet and a place where to put dirty clothes. Great.