character 2

Harrys pov:

"Welcome Robin!" The man said as he backed away off the stage.
'hm Robin.. nice name- I wonder how her singing is' I thought to myself as I waited for this Robin to come on stage.

Soon I see a wom- 'wait a minute- that's not a woman' I see a man with green hair, tan skin, and a white flapper dress walk onto the stage and stand in front of the microphone.

"Oh wow-" I mumbled, 'he doesn't look to bad in that dress...' I've never been really attracted to man- but wow- I could feel my face get red the more I look at him.

The music started and Robin started singing. Doi sat my drink down next to me and I took a drink of it not looking away from the stage.

"He's good isn't he!" Doi said as he looked over at the stage. I nod "that's for sure.." Robin has a pretty voice for sure!

Robins Pov-

My song was about half way through, and I was looking around the room to see a bunch of drunk man- all staring at me of course. I look over at the bar where Donnie works and see a man with red long hair hiding some of his face, light skin, a white button up, and a pair of jeans.

I smile a bit 'oh wow hes handsome.' I thought to myself well I continued to sing.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got finished with my song and I bowed and got off the stage. I walked over to the bar to Donnie and the new guy.

"Hello Donnie!" I say to the blue haired man, "Hi Robin! You did great!" He said with a smile, "thank you thank you" I smile back at him then I look over at the new guy who was looking down at his drink.

"Hello handsome!" I say to the red head and take a seat next to him at the corner of my eyes I see Donnie make a weird face walk a way to another person.

The red head looks up from his drink at me with widen eyes. "I- are you talking to me...?" He says in almost a whisper. I chuckle, "of course what other person would I be talking to? Anyways names Robin! What's yours?", "U-um Harry!" Harry says in a nervous voice. "What a lovely name~" I say with a smirk.

Harry's pov-

'omg omfg-' I smile nervously, I could feel my face go red. "I've never seen you around before, you new to town?" Robin asked raising his eyebrow. "Y-yeah, I just arrived a few hours ago." Robin nods, and we sit in silence for a while...

'oh god...' I slowly start to sweat a bit trying to think of what to say untill Robin broke the silence. "You found a place to stay yet?" He asked putting his hands in his lap.

"Oh no- after I leave here I'm going to one of the inns for the night-" I clear my throat and look at Robins face he made a face at what I said, "oh no someone like you don't need to be staying on one of those filthy things- you can stay with me for a while I got a extra room you can stay in!" Robin says with a smile. "Oh no, I couldn't do that-" "don't worry about it! I'll take you over there when your ready! I'm all done here so when ever your ready"

End of chapter

(This chapter was a bit longer then the last, but it is longer lol, hope you enjoyed this one Have a good day darlings!!!~Radio)

Word count: 617