𝟏𝟏. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫

I have only got to say one thing about this chapter.

Grab fucking tissues if you are sensitive. I ain't paying therapy.

________________________________

„It wasn't a surprise, but it still hurt

„It wasn't a surprise, but it still hurt."

________________________________

The Sinclair woke up with a sore throat, her back hurting and her head spinning. Amazing way to start this day. Rebekah was nowhere to be found as Lia stood up and walked towards the bathroom holding onto the counters to not faint.

„Fuck my head hurts."

With the pressure she put on her right arm she felt a soft pain. „Ouch." on her lower arm was a sting from a needle. Why wasn't it healing?

When the werewitch pushed two of her fingers onto the wound applying pressure it began stinging and bleeding. In less then a few seconds she felt everything coming up.

She ran towards the toilet and let it out. Fucking alchohol. She tried to get her hair out of the way but she couldn't, the next second someone stood next to her and she smelt the all to familiar cologne of a person she despised.

The hybrid took her hair out of the way and made a make shift ponytail with his right hand. His left hand brushed the rest of her hair away from her face.

She stopped feeling her empty gut and felt the stupid pain in her lower arm again. The place where she was stung was turning into a orange and black bruise.

Since her gaze lowered his did too, seeing the bruise he grabbed a hair tie from the counter and made her hair into a bun. His hands let go of her now tied hair and took a hold of his own wrist biting into it.

While he bit into it she washed her mouth out. „This is disgusting."

He sighed as he let go of his wrist and took a few steps towards her, Lia looked up and saw him through the mirror outstretching his wrist.

„Drink, you are injured." he offered and clenched his arm trying not to make it heal before she could drink.

„No, thank you." she declines as he sighs before staring into her eyes. He once again took a step towards her and she leaned back keeping her distance.

„You are injured, if you don't feed yourself, I will make you."

Lia scoffed before taking a few steps towards him. „And how will you do that?" she asked him, challenging him. His blood boiled as he looked down into her brown eyes just to find hers staring at his blue ones for answers.

His gaze went further down to her pink lips as he sighed controlling himself. They looked too kissable to him, he forced himself trying to look away just to get pulled back into her chocolate brown eyes.