"I'm warning each and everyone present here that if any of you speak to my mother in an ill tone or treat her badly then you will be at the end of our wand no matter who you are. I won't take anyone disrespecting my Mother!!" Harry said angrily as he looked at James for a few seconds making him frown- and say-"I would never disrespect any women. Let alone my wife!"

"Oh dad you have no idea, how much pain you gave her." Harry siad looking close to tears as Ginny comforted him. James angrily said-"I would never ever do something that will cause her pain!!"

"Are you not sad that you didn't marry the love of you life!! I saw how your shoulders sagged when I said who my mother was!!" He said angrily. "Love please breath! You'll have a panick attack at this rate" Ginny said worriedly.

"Harry, I love her and I can't possibly imagine myself with someone who isn't her. That's the reason I was... Sad." James said making Harry tear up more as he said-"Gosh you really can't love her, can you? Cause even in future you ruined my mother reminding her every day that you will never love her or treat her as a wife."

Remus closed his eyes as he held his head in his hands, he knew that James did like Lily but this was just... Too much. Sirius looked at his godson sadly, he felt a pang of pity for the woman whose life his best mate ruined.

Dorea was crying in Charles embrace, she knew who might her grand daughter in law be. She never wanted this for her. James tood in his place stunned before he said-"I will treasure the woman I marry no matter I love her or not, that is where my moral lies son."

"Then you bend your morals in the future Lord Potter, we feel bad for you too cause your so called first love is a no worthy slut who opens her leg for everyone" Draco said glaring at Lily making her fume in anger and embarrassment. "How dare you talk to me like that you death Eater!!" She yelled making Draco roll his eyes.

Lucius almost took his wand out if it wasn't for Rudolphus who stopped him.

"We are bringing her here, Daphne if you may" Hermione said as the two chanted a spell making a portal.

A beautiful brunette stepped out of it in Ilvermory uniform. Her open hairs flowing a bit as she stepped forward with her wand in her hand.

 Her open hairs flowing a bit as she stepped forward with her wand in her hand

James felt hi heart leap at the site of the beautiful brunette. She looked like a painting that came to life. He was so lost in her beauty that he nearly forgot everyone around.

"Merlin she is gorgeous!!" A seventh year blurted out, a smirk etched on the woman's face as she looked at him making him go red.

"Really Potter? You chose Evans over her? Her? Must have gone crazy" Barty said while checking her out. The entire great hall was looking at the newly arrived couple?

"Crystal?" A hero haired vampire said making the girl turn in surprise, her eyes went wide "Stefan?"

The future generation looked at each other in confusion, Crystal moved ahead wrapping her arms around the Vampire while he did the same with her.

James was glaring daggers at the duo, that was his wife for Merlin's sake!! Well future wife but still wife!!

Stefan and Crystal broke the hug when they saw the bewildered looks of people around her. "Where are we?" The hero haired vampire asked as he put his arms around Crystal protectively.

"We are here to show you the future. Your future, specifically." Hermione said smiling at Crystal. Their eyes widened in shock, "Please introduce yourself" McGonagall said.

"Merry meet, Myself Crystal Leroy and I'm a Pureblood."  She said making everyone shock, House of Leroy was one of the most ancient houses at the French Quarters, they were basically royalty.

"Myself Stefan Salvatore and I'm Crystal's boyfriend." He said protectively making James growl. Sirus jumped in surprise and said to Remus-"Are we sure that he is a Stag?"

"Shit! We came at the wrong time" Ron cursed making people turn. Harry was already tearing up looking at his mother, her eyes still shined brightly despite the horrors she already went through.

He launched himself on her making her stumble back in her heels, she would have fell if it wasn't for Stefan who supported her back. James couldn't get more jealous as he looked at the three cause Stefan had his chest on her back. If he didn't know better he could have mistaken them as a family.

After a few minutes he broke the hug with his ter stained face making Crystal furrow her brows, she didn't like seeing him cry for some reason.

"Mum" Harry said beaming at her making her eyes widened along with Stefan, the Vampire felt a pang in his heart when he heard that. The child clearly can't be his since, Vampires can't procreate.

Crystal having the same thoughts felt her heart drop, she never wanted to marry anyone who isn't Stefan since the moment they met. She felt free with him, she felt loved and cherished something she never got from anyone.

"Wow! So is your father?" She asked casually, "James Potter" Harry said making her look at him in attendance. "Potter as in Dorea Potter?" She asked making Dorea who was still sobbing in Charles embrace cry even more.

Her eyes met Dorea's making her stop dead in her tracks, "You are supposed to be dead! How are you alive?" She asked coldly but Dorea just hugged her making Stefan's eyes widened. It was a well known fact to him that she didn't liked to get hugged.

"I-I am s-sorry" she started mumbling apologies to her making her even more confused. After few moments when they calmed down Crystal turned to Harry and said-"So you are here claiming that you are my and this hair in a disaster's son and here to show me my future?"

"Hey!" "Oye" "Merlin theirs two of them"

James and Fleamont said offended where as Charles accepted his deafeat after his wife practically tattooing this name to him. Dorea and Mia chuckled making Crystal wink at them.

"Yes mum" he said making Crystal sigh in annoyance, she turned and glared at the vampire. "What did you do Stefan!!?" She said making the said Vampire quiver slightly. "It's future Crystal I don't know!" He said back making her roll her eyes at him.

"Uhh hero hair, good choice" Dorea said to Crystal making her smirk at her whereas James turned to his grandmother mother offended. "Grandma!! That's my wife!!" He said making Crystal counter back-"Future wife Potter! Uh- I still can't believe that I married someone"

"Yeah!! A beauty like you is way out of Potter's league" surprisingly which was not so much of a surprise for FG was Bellatrix who said that. Crystal smirked smugly as a Sirius said-"have to agree on that one Cousin"

"Okay stop boosting her ego" Stefan said rolling his eyes making Crystal pout.

"Let's start now"

Crystal was forced to sit with James and Stefan sat next to her, looking at the two she smiled sarcastically-"My life is so fucked up that I'm watching future sitting between my future husband and current boyfriend. Bring it on, what's worse than this?"