YOU MAKE ME SICK

The man's words, stuck like a fish bone in his throat, mercilessly and viciously piercing Pete's sorest spot.

What had happened on that unfaithful night was not his fault, and he only found out that he was pregnant after he went abroad he didn't even know the man from that night who had done this to her much less what should he do. after a long period of indecision, he had finally mustered up the courage to have the child. He had never regretted it, and he did not feel that someone he had never met could blame him for it.

Sorry, but that's none of your business, his Expression immediately turned cold, and he enunciate every word very clearly.

He just accidentally spilled water on you and mistook you for someone else. You don't have the right to speak to me like that.

he stared at the man in front of him with a fiery gaze and added

I can teach my own child I don't need you to give him a lesson

you can teach your child?. Vegas Scoft his voice dripping with sarcasm since he has a father like you I'm afraid he'll end up spoiled.

Pete clenched his fist and Tightly pursed his lips. he took the cup of water out of Venice's hands and threw it in the man's face, the water slid down his skin, seeing his shaft expression. he smiled cuddly. Well, then I really must thank you for your concern. he ignored the fuming man, picked up his child, and returned to his seat.

After what had just happened Venice was in a low mood. Pete's heart eight to see him like this he's never seen him look for his father before didn't know what had possessed him to hug a stranger's leg and call him Daddy. Venice, What happened to you just now? he reached out and gently ruffled the hair on his forehead. Why did you call him daddy? he asked softly. Venice looked up and blinked at him. He is my father. I know it I can feel it. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry he could feel that man was his father. Oh, right you.

He poked his forehead and said seriously don't mess around anymore do you hear me. Fortunately, the rest of the flight was uneventful and he did not see that man again as she let Venice out of the airport. he bumped into Ging and Perth, who had come to pick him up. five years had passed, but he still hadn't expected to see his stepsister again so soon. Long time, no see Ging held Perth's hand and smiled. Leaning on his shoulder. I really missed you. Pete thought that he no longer felt anything for them but after seeing this, the hatred in his heart skyrocketed is that so he replied coldly looking at Ging's smug expression. He felt disgusting, venice who was sitting on his luggage looked out curiously from behind Pete's legs. He saw Ging and Perth and ask who are they. Ging was shocked when she saw the child. she had been so focused on flaunting her feelings in front of Pete that she hadn't noticed him she's before she could finish. Pete replied calmly. This is my son, Venice. Son? How did he get a son? Ging had countless questions in her mind. She hadn't even heard that Pete was married so where had he come from? big bro you're so mean she nudged Pete and said with a smile you didn't even tell us you got married five years before Ging had pretended to be innocent and wrong so that she could play the victim. Now he was affectionately calling him big bro as if they had a deep affection for each other. she was really a talented actress Pete's watched her performance and the disgust in his heart almost reached its limit since it's come to this And pretending how can you look at yourself and not feel sick you make me sick the moment he finished speaking, Perth, who had been standing beside his fiancé, without saying anything, shouted angrily. Why do you bother with him, Ging? He did so many shameless things. In the past. This child might even be the illegitimate son of that man.

Pete's calm expression turned cold when he heard the word illegitimate. he stared at Perth and asked in a deep voice who are you calling an illegitimate he burst into laughter and his voice rose a few notches. He pointed at Venice and said I said he's illegitimate. Can't you hear me before he could finish? Pete slapped him viciously across the face he almost Couldn't believe that this man standing in front of him calling his son illegitimate was the same person he had loved back then, after five years, he had discovered that their relationship was only worth this much. How could he be so cruel to a child never mind him. the slap was loud and clear Perth was stunned he covered his face with his hands still in a daze. Ging, who was standing beside him, could no longer suppress her anger and shouted hey how could you hit him? Perth was her fiancé now by hitting him it was as if Pete had hit her to Ging's face became so hot. It turned red, but no matter how angry she got Pete remained unmoved. he simply turned his head and looked at her coldly, saying if you keep talking nonsense, I'll hit you too. Perth was a man with an awful temper when he heard Pete's words he became even more furious do you really think I won't hurt you he took a step forward clenching his fist before he could make a move. Venice jumped down from his luggage and ran towards his father to block the blow with his hand.