We walked Into the cave that was a stark contrast to the one on Mandalore. The stone was a light orange and there was light pouring through from the gaps in the stone. The other Mandalorians followed after us as we walked over to the forge and the armorer. She had her back to us as she held something over the blue fire.

"Din Djarin claims to have bathed in the living waters." Paz stated

"Is this true?" The armorer asked without turning around

"It is. I have proof." Din said as he held the vial of water out towards her.

The armorer turned around and held her gloved hand out towards Din. Din stepped forward and placed the vial in her outstretched hand.

"I was witness. As was Celeste. He fell into the depths and I pulled him out." Bo-Katan spoke up.

Din stepped backwards so he was standing beside Grogu and I once again. My hand reached down towards his and I wrapped my hand around his. He gently squeezed my hand back in response as the armorer walked over to a large basin of water.

She unscrewed the lid and poured the water into the basin. "He speaks the truth. These are indeed the living waters. Din Djarin, you are redeemed. This is the way."

Din's hand tightened around my own in relief and happiness at her words. I smiled lightly as I squeezed his hand back. I didn't want to think about the fact that I might not get to see his face again.

"This is the way." All the Mandalorians repeated the phrase

"And Bo-Katan Kryze, by Creed, you too are redeemed." The armorer stated. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing at the armorer's words. I'm sure Bo is going to be overjoyed by that.

"But I do not walk the way." Bo-Katan said in confusion

"Did you bathe in the waters?" The armorer asked

"I did." Bo-Katan confirmed

"And have you removed your helmet since?" The armorer asked again

"No, I have not." Bo-Katan responded. I could tell by her tone of voice that she wasn't too thrilled about this.

"Then you may join our covert and live as your ancestors once did. You may leave anytime you wish. Until then, you are one of us. Welcome, Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. This is the way." The armorer said.

"This is the way." All the other Mandalorians echoed. They moved towards Bo-Katan and started to place their hands on her and also Din as they welcomed them Into the creed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The water softly lapped at the shore of the small beach. The calmness of the water was a stark contrast to the intense noise of the entire Mandalorian covert training. Some stood by the edge of the lake and fired their blasters at nothing, practicing their aim somehow. While others practiced their hand to hand combat, metal clanged against metal, Mandalorians grunted and yelled as they fought each other.

I had tried to meditate but the noise was a distraction, I only managed to block it out for so long before I gave up and came to sit beside Grogu at the lake. The child was playing with several crabs that had stone-like shells. He stared curiously at them before he stood up and attempted to pick one up. I watched intently as I made sure that he was safe. I definitely don't want him to try and eat one of the crabs.

I heard footsteps approaching us and I looked up to see Din crouching down beside us. I smiled up at him softly and he nodded in return, trying to show me that he was returning the gesture.

"Put down the rocks, kid. It's time that you learn with the other foundlings. Playtime's over." Din said as he reached down to pick Grogu up. I pushed myself up from the ground and stood alongside them.