Part 4

Y/N picked up the call

📞Y/N : Maa, why are you calling me?

📞Mrs Paul : Well.....

📞Y/N : Mom, tell me fast, my friends are waiting.

📞Mrs Paul : Come home quickly.

📞Y/N : But why?

📞?? : Come home quickly, and don't ask any questions. You will get to know.
📞
Y/N : But why Baba?

📞Mr Paul : JUST COME HOME QUICKLY, NOW!!!

Y/N flinched after hearing her father's voice.

📞Y/N : Ok I am coming.

📞Mr Paul : Be fast.

With that, she cut the call.

She tears up. It's the first time her father has raised his voice on her.

With that she looked into the bathroom's mirror , wiping her tears aggressively and went out of the bathroom.

She saw her friends sitting together and talking with each other.

Y/N put a fake smile on her face so that her friends wouldn't get worried.

She went towards them.

Y/N : Y'all continue your shopping; I have to leave.

Mimi : Why?

Y/N : I have got a call from school saying tomorrow is the parent-teacher meeting, and I have to do important paperwork.

Sana : Ok, then let's leave together.

Risu : Yes, I also have some important work, so let's go.

Mimi , Sana , Risu and Y/N : ok then .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in Seoul :

📞Mr Park : Hello Mr.Paul, How are you?

📞Mr Paul : I am good, How are your family members?

📞Mr Park : We all are fine.

📞Mr Paul : Hahaha Good to hear that.

📞Mr Park : Well, Mr Paul, I have something to tell you. I hope you will not get upset.

📞Mr Paul : No No you go head and tell.

📞Mr Park : Ok, so I am thinking of making Y/N my daughter-in-law because she is perfect for our son.

📞Mr Paul : Actually, I was thinking the same thing about making Jimin our son-in-law.

📞Mr Park : Well, then let's fix a date so that my family can come to India to see your daughter.

📞Mr Paul : No need to get worried about that, and today I have to talk about the marriage matter with my wife and Y/N.

📞Mr Park : And I have to talk about this with Jimin because I have talked about Y/N with my wife, and she agrees that Y/N is perfect for our son.

📞Mr Paul : Ok then, Bye.

📞Mr Park : Hmm Bye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC....................